• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't wish to hassle you but am I getting warm at all? @:D

1694677436452.png

Though Karmichael Hunt but that doesn't work nor does Elsegood - then I thought Blake and I am thinking this is more to do with players doing Aus and Eng stints back in the day. But I don't know the answer..

Alright I am gonna have another crack at this, with fact checking this timeā€¦

View attachment 24876
I burst onto the scene scoring 3 tries in my first-grade debut and was a joint winner of Rookie-of-the-year for my club. My form was so good that I played all 3 SOO games the following year and also represented the Kangaroos.
However, despite playing over 50 games for my debut team, I never got a premiership ringā€¦ even though the team won 2 premierships during my time thereā€¦

Who am I?
Mitchell Pearce and his pet dog ?

Paul Hauff āœ… (see link below)

'A gangly fullback, He was graded with the Brisbane Broncos in 1990, being named along with Willie Carne as the club's joint rookie of the year. He marked his first grade dĆ©but for Brisbane with a three-try performance against the Newcastle Knights at Marathon Stadium, helping the Broncos to a resounding 28ā€“4 win over the Knights.'

'A gangly fullback, He was graded with the Brisbane Broncos in 1990, being named along with Willie Carne as the club's joint rookie of the year. He marked his first grade dĆ©but for Brisbane with a three-try performance against the Newcastle Knights at Marathon Stadium, helping the Broncos to a resounding 28ā€“4 win over the Knights.'

Too goodā€¦ well played

Old Hauffy hey. Still a copper up in Bris I think. I remember a story around why he bailed on league. Team bus was driving through Balmain on the way to Leichardt to play the Tigers. Hauffy was watching people out having coffee enjoying their Sundays and thought ā€œIā€™d rather be there than hereā€ and that was it. May have had a couple injuries as well but just didnā€™t want to play anymore.

Old Hauffy hey. Still a copper up in Bris I think. I remember a story around why he bailed on league. Team bus was driving through Balmain on the way to Leichardt to play the Tigers. Hauffy was watching people out having coffee enjoying their Sundays and thought ā€œIā€™d rather be there than hereā€ and that was it. May have had a couple injuries as well but just didnā€™t want to play anymore.
I remember thinking he was an absolute superstar that first year - teams just could not tackle himā€¦ seriously he was on a Tom 2021 level (almost)ā€¦

Then teams started working out game plans for him, his impact diminished, he copped a big injury and by the time he came back Julian Oā€™Neill was going gangbusters and kept him out of the squadā€¦

The Haufā€™s career burnt like magnesium (hot and fast)ā€¦

Hahahahaā€¦. And I did not get it until I saw your post voicefrom the hillā€¦ what a dunce ā€¦

Well done SER8ā€¦ credit where itā€™s due, too good
Thanks! I'll take credit for an educated guess and sorry for the cryptic hasselhoff stuff @:D @:D @:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8