Who’s going to Mudgee? (and thank you!!)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those of you still at Mudgee tomorrow going to the races, the club is sponsoring a few races. Check out the form guide.

if you are at the track pretty good chance you will be able to catch up with a few of the team and staff I reckon.

Morning Silvertailers- Just a reminder that Mudgee races today is on - Races 3 5 7 sponsored by our club. All manly sea eagles named.

For those in Mudgee heard it was a big night - Woolpack Hotel was like the MWRLC and Brookie Pub. If you’re backing up get to the races in Maroon and White!!

Our first country road trip to watch Manly and it won't be our last. Fantastic weekend, great town with really nice wineries to visit. Hope we play there again next year. Highly recommend these road trip footy weekends.

Had a great time. Fantastic country town.

Congratulations to the club for putting on a great weekend with their general organization as well as the opportunity to attend players training run on Friday. Congratulations to the players there were very accomodating and ready to speak to all supporters after training & signing autographs. They were a credit to a great Club !!

Well done and hopefully be back there next year!

What an incredible weekend in Mudgee! Was great catching up with the Manly family and was so good to see how much support the boys got. Kudos to the club for putting on some wonderful events for the fans. I didn't get there until Friday, but I heard the player appearances at the pubs on Thursday night were also great. Love an open training session, and the boys were so lovely and chatty - I cannot fault a single one of them, each and every one took a real interest in chatting to supporters and finding out where they were from, how they were liking Mudgee etc. Aloiai in particular was so nice to chat to. Added a few pics from the training session - I so hope we can do it all again here next year!!! Now, bring on this weekend :) :)

What an incredible weekend in Mudgee! Was great catching up with the Manly family and was so good to see how much support the boys got. Kudos to the club for putting on some wonderful events for the fans. I didn't get there until Friday, but I heard the player appearances at the pubs on Thursday night were also great. Love an open training session, and the boys were so lovely and chatty - I cannot fault a single one of them, each and every one took a real interest in chatting to supporters and finding out where they were from, how they were liking Mudgee etc. Aloiai in particular was so nice to chat to. Added a few pics from the training session - I so hope we can do it all again here next year!!! Now, bring on this weekend :) :)

Great photos. One tip Ella when you next are posing for photos with Manly players, stand on the upslope..... that way your head won't need to be so close to their arm pits.

which one is you?

Yeah it was an awesome weekend catching up with you Ella and the rest of my Manly family and the win to cap it off

very cool @ellakasmar... kinda funny that Josh is the only one who felt the need to bend down for the photo @:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4