Who’s going to Mudgee? (and thank you!!)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Just wondering what Silvertailers are on a road trip to Mudgee this week?

mudgee 1.jpg
mudgee 2.jpg

Arrived yesterday
Tip: Be mindful of changing speed limits on the highway in (they frequently change for no reason and the local police were very evident)
Weather beautiful, cool in the evening and warm during the day yesterday.
Locals seem to be excited about the arrival of the mighty Sea Eagles with banners etc like the ones in the pics around the place.
Safe travels to those making the trip

5 of us leaving first thing Friday morning. Aiming to have first beer around noon then going down to see the lads train at 3.

Regrettably Not able to go, but I have 1 grandstand ticket available to give for FREE to any of the feathered friends on here that contact me

Regrettably Not able to go, but I have 1 grandstand ticket available to give for FREE to any of the feathered friends on here that contact me

They should have to prove to you that they are members!

(nice offer as well :) )

Great to see so many Silvertailers making the trip, don’t forget there are a few chances to catch up with the team;

Also while you are there make sure you catch up with;

Des - to advise him on tactics and selections
Crusher - to confirm who he should recruit, move on

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8