Which team can you cope with winning tonight?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

If you'll be barracking for a team tonight, which one and why?

• Eels

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Storm

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
Melbourne Storm...............can't stand Parramatta & that King Gutho bull$hit is so annoying! King of what? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee! I'm not sure why but i don't dislike the Storm as much as others, however the Eels, Knights & Sharks absolutely $hit me!

Melbourne Storm...............can't stand Parramatta & that King Gutho bull$hit is so annoying! King of what? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee! I'm not sure why but i don't dislike the Storm as much as others, however the Eels, Knights & Sharks absolutely $hit me!
Where did that king sh*t come from?
Did he give it to himself??
Thank f*ck we didn't sign him.
The poser is king of bugger all.
He's the punce of queen Arthur's band of merry wankers and I fail to find a more annoying bunch of players in the comp...

Where did that king sh*t come from?
Did he give it to himself??
Thank f*ck we didn't sign him.
The poser is king of bugger all.
He's the punce of queen Arthur's band of merry wankers and I fail to find a more annoying bunch of players in the comp...

I was thinking this too...I can't believe I was sad we didn't sign him...LOL!!!!! What a blessing in disguise

The squeels really took the last of the Man out of Gutho and Lane, they look nowhere near MANly these days.

I hope the game is a complete disaster riddled with controversy and technical difficulties. I hope all the remaining finals and grand final makes a goose out of the NRL forcing a major clean out from top to bottom including the corrupt head honcho, Analsey, and these agenda driven jokes of refs. **** em all, i won't be viewing any of their **** until round 1 Manly....

Well i kinda got my wish for the Grand Final at least LoLz!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4