Which team can you cope with winning tonight?

If you'll be barracking for a team tonight, which one and why?

• Eels

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Storm

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
I will never hope Parramatta beat anyone unless it directly benefits Manly.

Since that's not the case, I hope they get flogged and the Storm get a raft of controversial calls go their way.

Then I'll log in to One Eyed Squeel and read all the posts from Worm fans in pain.

I will never hope Parramatta beat anyone unless it directly benefits Manly.

Since that's not the case, I hope they get flogged and the Storm get a raft of controversial calls go their way.

Then I'll log in to One Eyed Squeel and read all the posts from Worm fans in pain.

This.

I hope the Storm tear them a new one.
No controversial calls, just complete and utter destruction.

Will be interesting now that's the refs have shown their hand with regards to professional fouls, how many will be binned.

Can't stand the sCam Smith lovefest. Cant stand the cheating scum. Going for the Eels due to the above and for my brother in law who happens to be one of the genuine good guy Parra fans.
Like a lot of people still have not gotten over last night. Could stomach it if we lost fair and square but man's it's a bitter pill to swallow when you get beat by dud decisions and you were the better team.
Hard to go for anyone at the moment. I might go and do some painting and watch it dry.

Last edited:
It will be the scum.
I absolutely hate them both but it's so long running with the slime.
Traditional whingers and whiners and now a pack of overrated fun boys lead by the lead idiot guvvo.
And then there's queen Arthur.
Enough said...

I'll be cheering on the fireworks! :partypooper: and any other incompetence that sees the current administration out the door ASAP.
(But not watching, I'm done for the year)

My heart is with Manly

No one can love without a heart and support another team without no feelings

My NRL season is over

The NRL without Manly means nothing to me .

images.jpg

Could not give a stuff to be perfectly honest. I'll watch tonight's game, I'll watch next weeks games. I'll watch the Grand Final.....but only because I love this game called rugby league. As to who wins from now on? Like I said, could not give a stuff.

From now until the 2020 pre-season trial games the only games of rugby league I am interested in who wins are the Kangaroos end of season tests against NZ and Tonga as well as the Jillaroos test against NZ.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2