Which team can you cope with winning tonight?

If you'll be barracking for a team tonight, which one and why?

• Eels

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Storm

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
I'll watch tonight but I have no idea who I want to win. Can't stand either of them but grinning Cam Smith may tip me toward the Eels.
Then again a lifelong hatred of the Eels will probably tip me the other way.
The horror!
Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'd like Parra to win tonight with some controversial call, preferably a sin bin for a dubious professional foul call. To watch Bellamy blow a valve and the rest of the scum have their season ended tonight would erase a little of last nights pain. Then we would have another week of Parra morons dreaming that this may finally be the year the drought ends. Only for the poor deluded souls to watch their team of pretenders implode next week and get flogged by the Roosters on the back of a Mitchell Moses chokeathon

I think the Storm should rip Parramatta apart.

But have the feeling they will get penalised out of the game, the NRL will be pushing for a Parramatta - Canberra grand final.
Souths win their first premiership in decades, Sharks win their first-ever ..... it's Parras turn for the so-called fairytale. It's all about marketing and fairytales now, the game is just something that is in the background.

Hate both, but I sincerely hope the result is decided by a poor ref call.
Just for the lols.
I hope to witness blood and gore and a ref blunder to flick Ring Boy's Scumos out of the Finals :devil:

Rorters can easily kill off Parra and Raiders the Rabbids next week @:cool:

I hope the game is a complete disaster riddled with controversy and technical difficulties. I hope all the remaining finals and grand final makes a goose out of the NRL forcing a major clean out from top to bottom including the corrupt head honcho, Analsey, and these agenda driven jokes of refs. **** em all, i won't be viewing any of their **** until round 1 Manly....

I think I may choose to watch Netflix tonight instead of storm v eels. In fact I have no preference for any of the remaining teams.

Wont be "going" for them but prefer the Eels over the Storm. Hate the Storm and their grubs more than any team. If Storm get up my care factor for the rest of the games goes to zero.

But have the feeling they will get penalised out of the game, the NRL will be pushing for a Parramatta - Canberra grand final.

Same conclusion the misses and I came to this morning....
Raiders 25 years since last premiers fairy tale.
Probably a Ricky Stuart perseverance fairy tale.
Eels 33 years since last premiers fairy tale.
Eels last to first fairy tale.
Fairy Bloody Tales

BTW 16/1 quinella on the TAB :D

PS Of course none of these would rank with a Scam Smith last game fairy tale! :banghead::sick:
Oh gawd, does that mean next year is already decided?

I can't stand either team. I do want the Eels to get smashed though. I cannot stand the love fest with them and the NRL needing them to go well. Same could be said about the storm but don't want the Eels making another week. Raiders and Roosters GF I reckon.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2