Which players are you most looking forward to watching in 2020?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which players are you most looking forward to watching in 2020?

• Tom T

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Reuben

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Moses

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Parker

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Jorge

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Dylan

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • DCE

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Jake

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Joel

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Sirro

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • AFB

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Levi

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Albert

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Marty

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Paseka

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Keppie

Votes: 16 23.2%

• Total voters
Dunno but boy oh boy some yank just choked big time against Federer!

lol

Actually I'm looking forward to DCE as he's the first to lift the Trophy at the end of the year!!!!

But as Ben says, looking forward to Tom, especially if he remains injury free and burns it up.

However...there are many that I'm excited to see how another pre season with Des and Donny improves them.

Dunno but boy oh boy some yank just choked big time against Federer!

lol

Actually I'm looking forward to DCE as he's the first to lift the Trophy at the end of the year!!!!

But as Ben says, looking forward to Tom, especially if he remains injury free and burns it up.

However...there are many that I'm excited to see how another pre season with Des and Donny improves them.
That yank's name is Tenis or Tennis from Tennesse.....not kiddin' ya!

I have a feeling that Dylan will have a year to remember.
A good pre season and the promise of the 6 jersey should either make him or break him.

I reckon Guocomole could prove 1 extraordinary player in 2020....also Levi to be better than predicted off the back of the Manly go forward
Suli will create massive headaches and Schuster imo, will make am impact and prove a Star in the making....Keppie our own Hargreaves and well I could keep going but that’ll do

In the 12 games Turbo played last year, he was exceptional. Injury free (hopefully), I am expecting him to have a big 2020. Of the established players, I am looking forward to some super form from Suli & Walker. I expect all players to continue improving under Des's coaching and all our young guns to shine:boom:

It wouldn't let me add any more so I hope I'm not missing anyone important.
Haha when I saw the thread I though good topic, but the first player I thought of was Jetski and he's not on the list! I admire his aggressive approach and he does have plenty of ability. Can't knock those on the list though, I'm looking forward to seeing them all.
And also Guaca, another not on the list! Pretty potent squad we have shaping up, will be a good year for sure.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4