Which fringe/new front rower is most likely to star this year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which-fringe-new-front-rower-is-most-likely-to-star-this-year?

• Hasson

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Starling

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Sao

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Turbo

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Lui

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Andrews

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
I rate Kasiano the hardest player to look at. The only way you'd find him dangerous is if you were a lettuce, because he is a fat slug.

Though...I'm not sure how much lettuce he's ever eaten.

I'm sure he would shovel copious amounts of whatever he can get his greedy big hands on into that cavernous great hole he calls a mouth. Lettuce included. :D

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
I rate Kasiano the hardest player to look at. The only way you'd find him dangerous is if you were a lettuce, because he is a fat slug.

I'm sure he would shovel copious amounts of whatever he can get his greedy big hands on into that cavernous great hole he calls a mouth. Lettuce included. :D
Lettuce prey? :angel:
If you're a delicious looking lettuce and Kasiano is around watch your back.

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:

Lettuce would be collateral damage on the Big Mac's Whoppers & Kababs he shovels in

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2