Which are the danger teams for Manly in 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m not a fan of the Raiders, they could easily have won the comp last year but they may struggle to back up. No particular science in that opinion, just my hunch!

I’ve got a horrible feeling the Broncos seem to be flying under the radar. They (the Thouroughbreds) don’t put up with these continued slack arse efforts in a row. Beware the donkeys.

We can beat anyone. Roosters will once again be the minors so there the team to beat. Storm will be good and canberra but we can beat all of them. We beat Canberra twice last year. Eels will be a threat they have a good team but there spine is pretty weak and can be exposed. There backline is really good all big fast players.. souths have a crap pack and sharks have a crap coach.
My top 4
1. Roosters
2. Manly
3. Storm
4. Canberra

Top 8
5. Eels
6. Souths
7. Broncos
8. Sharks

The comps not very strong at the moment we can easily win this season. The window is open we have a top 4 team with good depth.

Greenburg and any of his staff.

And whichever ref it was who sin binned Jake for something 40 meters away from the action in last years final v souths, as well as the official who (once again) just let a 2 metre ball go forward for souths in that same game.

Other than that, all refs, nrl administrators, the match review committee, the judiciary (apologies for possible family members of judiciary members on here).

Oh teams... Prob rorters, storm, raiders, and parra. Is Manly over their St G hoodoo yet?

Souths look a danger...but I think the loss of Burgess is a Massive blow and now young Cam Murray who is an explosive star, will not have that ruthless tough guy to soften the opposition pack and Cook will be effected also....time will tell
I expect losing the steadying influence of John Sutton after 16 seasons will also have a big impact on Souths 2020 season.

I’ve got a horrible feeling the Broncos seem to be flying under the radar. They (the Thouroughbreds) don’t put up with these continued slack arse efforts in a row. Beware the donkeys.

I think the Broncos will be terrible again but be propped up by favourable refereeing in an attempt to keep Friday night ratings alive. They should finish 13-16, but will probably have enough controversial wins (again) to finish 6-10. They lack leadership, playmakers, a kicking game and discipline.

I expect losing the steadying influence of John Sutton after 16 seasons will also have a big impact on Souths 2020 season.
100% will be missed but had minimal impact compared to Burgess.
Sam Burgess has been the key player to lift Souths since joining them.
He competed hard every game, where Sutton is an enigma who had some great games, yet in others you didn’t notice him, but agree such a long time 1 club player will also be missed.

Last edited:
Toughest teams:
Raiders, Roosters, Storm, Bunnies & possibly Parramatta

The outright best team:
Manly

No easy games , a few benchmark sides , a current Manly playing group that should be able to compete with and beat any other team . Aim for a top 4 finish , hope that Lady luck will smile favorably on the injury front and no reason why Manly can not be the real deal for a premiership tilt in 2020 . .

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6