Where's Our Bozo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great to see the sense of community that does actually exist on this site. Sometimes we get heated and we discuss things robustly. However its great to see that we all care enough to worry about a member, that's a fantastic sign!

Glad he is ok and looking forward to him being back soon

Great to see the sense of community that does actually exist on this site. Sometimes we get heated and we discuss things robustly. However its great to see that we all care enough to worry about a member, that's a fantastic sign!

Glad he is ok and looking forward to him being back soon
Yeah good point Dan. In general the spirit here is strong and sometimes it can get a bit personal and even a touch abusive and I can be guilty of crossing that line sometimes. The uniting thing is we all love MRLFC. It all ends up there.

Last edited:
Hi All

I have had contact and he is well (dealing with an unwell family member)

With a bit of luck he will be back spamming before we know it
@BOZO when you come back and see this mate my thoughts with you and your family mate.

He is genuine character and passionate fan so hats off to him! I love the random pics he inserts at the bottom of posts and the “speed kills” metaphors and the like. He is good value on here!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4