Where's Our Bozo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good plan, rock up to the main gate and say, Hey do you have a guy here called Bozo, ah not sure if his full name but he’s possibly shirtless?
giphy.gif

Good plan, rock up to the main gate and say, Hey do you have a guy here called Bozo, ah not sure if his full name but he’s possibly shirtless?
How about "do you have a guy here called Bozo who keeps getting his lights punched out due to relentless positivity?

Hi All

I am trying to track him down - can you pls send me any info you might have had on him?
Worked (or still works) in door security. As stated, he lives in the south, possibly Kogarah. For some reason I have a feeling he is of Greek descent, but not sure why. Once mentioned he was going for a run in Centennial Park I think?

Hey @BOZO our feathered friend, hope you’re ok bud. We are all worried about you old mate, if you are reading this message can you let us know your ok. Take care bud

He's gone away for some more plastic surgery, his pecks were starting to sag. Told him he should have gone to a reputable place rather than going to Malaysia

He did disapear for a bit last year (I think it was). Said it was an illness in the family I think?

Thinking positively
When he does come back, someone better delete this thread before he reads it, otherwise his head will be like his arms......

Hope all is well Bozo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8