Where to start with that one

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
susan said:
We are now being written off by the "'experts and punters"" and that places us,yes you guessed it,right where we want to be.....under the radar!

An astute investor might see us as a "buy" opportunity.

I find it strange that we are often touted as having an ageing roster yet keep making what look to be rookie errors in the opposition red zone.

A team with our experience should be able to build pressure with ease yet are continually guilty of pushing passes and rushing plays.

Imo a lack of patience has been the biggest problem recently.

Agree we should be better but the blokes who are running the show are only 22 and can only get better.On the flip side they are pretty experienced now and have a title under their belt so your point is well taken.

TC often mentions our inability to get over early when we have the ball.As soon as this happens every Manly fan knows its another nail biter ahead as we lose patience,the Souths game being a classic example.Our defence keeps us in most games but the key for our young halves is getting across the stripe early.

Foran needs more ball , should be taking on 50 % of play making duties..Take more pressure off Dce = less head explosions...

Utility Player said:
I find it strange that we are often touted as having an ageing roster yet keep making what look to be rookie errors in the opposition red zone.

A team with our experience should be able to build pressure with ease yet are continually guilty of pushing passes and rushing plays.

Imo a lack of patience has been the biggest problem recently.
I suspect we have lacked patience simply because we have been under immense pressure.

Against Souths the sheer size and power of their squad meant our guys were playing at their physical limit to match it with them. We did that, in fact physically I thought we got the better of them, but while playing with such frenzied intensity our calm and measured approach suffered.

Similarly with the Chooks, but for different reasons. They aren't so physically challenging, but they have threats right across the park.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4