Where to from here?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
4 from 6 to start the season is outstanding but to lose Turbo is massive, he was on fire and leading Dally M awards. Hopefully Suli and Taufua are back next week which means Elliott just covers fullback for 6 to 8 weeks. At least we have plenty of practice without Tommy from last year. Obviously Croker starts at 6 (and wasn't Tommy loving the space Croker created) Cust to the utility role?
Im happy with our forwards even without Taupau but without Turbo we lose our X factor. Cust can definitely add a bit of spark. As I said it's such a shame about Turbo cos he seemed to chime in with Croker and had so much more space.

Would be nice to bring in Schuster for the Sharks. Losing Tommy we lose X factor but that’s exactly what Schuster is and can handle the defence against the big boys.
We need Croker back on the bench to play hooker

Crocker starting in any position is good for us. He is a real competitive bastard.
Obviously 6 is his go for the moment.

Elliot will do a job, same as last year.

Cust to 14, and give the guy some serious minutes! Match fitness could be an issue though.

We have a tough draw over the next 6-8 weeks too. Going to have to rely on our defence and hopefully DCE to Sirro on the edge. Maybe a bit of second phase back into our game to create some opportunities without Turbo.

We have a tough draw over the next 6-8 weeks too. Going to have to rely on our defence and hopefully DCE to Sirro on the edge. Maybe a bit of second phase back into our game to create some opportunities without Turbo.

I think your bang on the money there. The offloads might start ramping up without Tommy. Looks like we just kill the ball in the corner on the 5th tackle. We need to roll the ball in the in goal and gain repeat sets to inflict some pressure.
Offloads and repeat sets will get us though without Tom

All depends on who is fit. Worst case scenario, we are missing Turbo, Jorge, Suli, Parker and Walker from the backline. If this is the case then Des is forced to play Schuster. Best case scenario Turbo is the only one out. We are gonna have to wait till Tuesday, then we start guessing.

Where to from here?
We just keep grinding forward, that is where. The team has picked up from where we left off last year. Incredible to think we can lose so many quality players yet still have guys like Cherry, AFB, Siro and Thommo to hold things together. All the 'role players' stood tall, just as I expected, and best part is they will improve as the season wears on.
More than happy to let the likes of Chooks and Eels carry favouritism, won't bother our guys or Des one iota :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4