Where is the Wolfman?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The big bad wolf is either visiting little Red riding hood or huffing and puffing and blowing houses down.

Telecrap has seriously run out of ideas.

He could be in a book with Wally. A Where's Wolfie book would actually be a fun idea. Little Manly kids would love it.

Donny Singe said:
How about the article in the paper by Dean Ritchie today "looking for the Wolfman"?
Can you imagine Dean ringing people to find out where David is? Can you see him calling someone like me ! "Hi Donny it's Dean Ritchie here"....("Hi Dean")..."Hey Donny you wouldn't know where the Wolfman is would you".....("why would you like to know Dean")....."because I want to call him and ask him questions"......("ok do you have his number Dean")....."I did get one but he is not answering"......("oh ok Dean, I can decipher that message for you, he doesn't want to talk to you mate so I can't help you! Bye bye")
You can't find him because he is not actually missing, he doesn't want to neither does he have too speak to journo's. The so called "close source", Dean spoke to isn't close enough, I have known exactly where David was last week and this week, because like his team mates I'm someone he trust. Geoff is on top of it all. The senior coaching staff and his friends know where he is. Most importantly .... He is well and having a rest after being tortured by me all year......again. What a crap article from Dean.........again!

https://www.facebook.com/DonnySinge/posts/471677836279096?comment_id=2598934&notif_t=comment_mention

Dean Ritchie "Investigative NRL reporter Extraordinaire"

Awesome comments!

Donny is becoming my favourite Donny! Replacing Mr Osmond.

Wolfie actually took up my invite to come chill in Canada. He keeps wanting to post selfies of us but I say no, as I don't want to embarrass ol' chubb chubb McPorky pants wolfie! ;)

Go Donny and Wolfie! (Manly too).

Wasn't the Wolfman spotted on a grassy knoll in Dallas, TX?

This is starting to sound like the Undertaker sightings that the WWF did back in 1994 LOL.

HoldenV8 said:
Wasn't the Wolfman spotted on a grassy knoll in Dallas, TX?

This is starting to sound like the Undertaker sightings that the WWF did back in 1994 LOL.
Or the Where's Osama ones of a couple of years ago. Maybe blokes with beards are just hard to spot.

manlyfan76 said:
Good post from Donny Singe on Facebook re wolf.
So glad we have Donny. The man's a legend. No wonder the his Manly men think so highly of him.

Re. Wolfie - last seen, my bathroom, showering..........

Manly Daily has him at a Bucks Party in Newcastle.:D

Wolfie's friends knew where he was - Bolldog not on list obviously :cool:

He had contacted the Club last Friday!
So Bulldog's story was not fact checked, as we suspected:mad:

niccipops said:
manlyfan76 said:
Good post from Donny Singe on Facebook re wolf.
So glad we have Donny. The man's a legend. No wonder the his Manly men think so highly of him.

Re. Wolfie - last seen, my bathroom, showering..........

lol, N'pops made wolfie feel 'dirty'.

:angel:

What an great post on facebook by Donny Singe so stick that up you Mr Richie. Again this is what the club is all about goes right through the players and the coaching staff THEY STICK , the GF is over whatever happened in that game is over , so we are back to being ONE TEAM again and looking to winning in 2014. We love you Wolfie hope your around in 2014.

Where's Wolfie?

Attachments

• Where's Wolfman.jpg
    Where's Wolfman.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 73
niccipops said:
Where's Wolfie?

Nice, I'm glad I clicked on the attachment, otherwise I would not have seen the fact wolfie is in there!

can't wait for Dean Ritchie's next holiday / annual leave. Let's make it everyone's mission to call his phone the whole time, fill his inbox with "where are you darling, please call!!!!" e-mails, rustle leaves in bushes around whichever pound he chooses to holiday in and ruin his time off. No treats for you bulldog.

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
Where's Wolfie?

Nice, I'm glad I clicked on the attachment, otherwise I would not have seen the fact wolfie is in there!
Provided he stays with Manly I really think a Where's Wolfie book could have loads of potential. Family friendly, fun. Could include players from across the teams, playing grounds, selected Nrl personalities.
Being a teacher I know that kids love Where's Wally? Where's the meerkat? Where's Santa?
I need access to an artist- joint project so I can have a cut.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7