Where is the Wolfman?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Class of 96

Bencher
Hope Wolfie is okay. Apparently he is in hiding.

I did not realise he had signed a new 2 year contract, but according to the article he has?! Then again, I have not been feeling the best for the past 9 days and may have missed it.

"The former Australian and NSW winger earned a new two-year deal on the back of his best season since 2008, scoring 20 tries in 27 appearances."

Good luck to him (and us) if he has. Been great over the years and no reason not to believe he will rack up another 20 tries in 2014.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/where-is-wolfman-williams/b4lmd46o187p1u5yfcbz22pdt

He has not signed according to the DT

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-winger-david-wolfman-williams-awol-since-grand-final-stinker/story-fni3gnk1-1226740465828

All the Boys are on a well earned rest, apparently Wolfie also had to front the Court on the Tuesday following the GF to fight the affray charges - he would have been gutted to say the least :angel:

BTW, the affray was dismissed but he pleaded guilty to the offensive behaviour charge - don't know what the conviction was though :-/

But with the level of vitriol and blame that was directed at Wolfie for the GF, by all and sundry, I would not be surprised if he moved on :(

Watched the replay a few times, and the tiring forwards and the unused bench :huh: were more instrumental in the last 20 minutes collapse, than Wolfie's missed tackles :cool:

Vision of him on the floor of the dressing room after each semi final with ice packs on both knees and lower back, would suggest his level of mobility was seriously hampered by the GF :angel:

I just hope that Snake and the Boys are more accepting of his few errors, than the Manly Fans :angel:

"I didn’t speak to David about specifics, but everyone was disappointed the way we led the grand final and let it slip away," Manly coach Geoff Toovey said.

"David had a sensational lead-up to the grand final, something everyone was proud of.

"A few players in the grand final could have played better on the night.

"That’s footy, that’s what grand finals are about. I know David is very pleased with the season he has had."

Outside of the grand final, the 'Wolfman' had a splendid season, scoring 20 tries in 27 games.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-winger-david-wolfman-williams-awol-since-grand-final-stinker/story-fni3gnk1-1226740465828

^ true that. Thanks for the court update.

I just wish I could find out why the bench was used in the way it was.

Surely 2v understands fresh legs = good?

But I'm not in the inner circle enough. Someone should ask donny on twitter.

They can pm me, I can keep a secret!!

Toov's is the sort of bloke who has faith in a certain amount of players and will only go to less trusted players on the bench when absolutely necessary.

It's a weakness in his coaching; you need 17 players running hard over 80 minutes to win matches like that GF.

Hopefully he has a bench he thinks he can rely on next year.

The blow with Brett Stewart, and Jamie Lyon happened right in front of me.

It was very heated.

According to tripleM LOL
Wolfy is getting hate mail in the form of ransom style notes slipped under his door

Lyon blew up at woflman in the sharks game when he missed a tackle and the sharks winger scored.

Unfortunately his defence is not up to Fg standard.

Wolf is fine see the attachment. This mate of mine is legit, I was with him on the turps Melbourne cup day a few years ago and he knows I'm a manly so he he pulled out his phone and rang the wolf and we bother gibbered to him when we were drunk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 139
I guess because Wolfie let's plenty of soft tries in. He really should have caught that ball.

CAMBO said:
Wolf is fine see the attachment. This mate of mine is legit, I was with him on the turps Melbourne cup day a few years ago and he knows I'm a manly so he he pulled out his phone and rang the wolf and we bother gibbered to him when we were drunk.

This has DT veracity written all over it.

Wolfie is at Grandma's House - sounds Grimm:p

Surprised that your mate did not describe Wolfie's little gray car as having a Red Hood:cool:

Let's hope Wolfie appears, without his winter growth and gets his happy disposition back ASAP:angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7