Where is OX - same team for Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Jamie Lyon, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Michael Monaghan, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite ©, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson
Interchange: Clint Halden, Glenn Hall, George Rose, Mark Bryant

Oh well - No loss - we appear to be winning regardless. The longer he rests - the less chance he has of ever playing rep footy. That's the sad part for him.

Monaghan might be playing himself into a rep jersey - LoL

According to Gould anyway....

And when I claimed he might play SOO one day - I copped an absolute barrage !

WHAT THE HELL IS HALDEN DOING THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT A BACKROWER ON THE BENCH DES SO CHOC/STEWY/WILLO CAN HAVE A REST !!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS HALDEN DOING THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT A BACKROWER ON THE BENCH DES SO CHOC/STEWY/WILLO CAN HAVE A REST !!!!!!!!!
I know what you mean CC - the backrow sure has been putting in the work. MSE says Halden covers Hooker and Halves so I guess it isn't completely crazy.

Toughen up! Do they need a rest? I remember when replacements had to play half a PL game before they could go on. Play the full 80, they get paid to be fit.

Theoretically it's not crazy (especially if a half/hooker goes down early), MB, but practically it has been. Willo/Choc can cover the Centres if there's an emergency, Ballin/Lyon can cover the halves, Burns can cover Hooker. Thus another backrower on the bench would be better. I feel sorry for Stewy and Choc when I see them doubled over late in the 2nd half. It also means there far less effective when they're less fresh.

worst case scenario willo can cover hooker/halves imo

Also i feel stewy could slot into 5/8 with burns half if not stewy then lyon. Chuck choc into the centres for the rest of the game with willo inside him.

There are ways around it but if you lose a playmaker then your going to struggle, there is about the same chance for all teams and its fairly low, monas and burns are both tough buggers, monas hasnt missed a match in maroon and white

Fox Sports TV news are reporting that Des won't make a final decision on the team until midday on Saturday. He wants to give Orford a fitness test then to see if he will play. He also will see whether Kite and Lyon will play.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4