Where is our club headed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
As sad as it sounds maybe gone if the Penn's don't sell. URM want in from what I hear but the Penn's are stubborn and running this once proud club under the COE's ground.

I too am sick of des umming and arrring.. he sounds like a fool! I want answers not mumbling bs
Dorothy has lost the dressing room. And half the dressing room needs to be lost. The rot has well and truly set in. A new coach who can innovate is needed with Ballin as a deputy. All contracts need to be scrutinized ,not that a contract means anything these days. We play like Dorothy talks, slow stuttering and inarticulate. He needs to go and go yesterday.

Who'd know where the club is heading. There's no fan engagement, management are mute, there's no business plan that has been pushed to the public, there's no talk from the place at all. We re-sign average reserve graders Croker, Parker, Suli, Garrick, Taufua, Gosiewski, Boyle, Sirronen. We persist with disruptions Walker and Fainu who should've been long gone. We sign a has been at 6 while keeping a future star out and we put all our $$$ into an over rated myth, an injury crock and his brother who has gone back to being a park footballer. Finally a coach who's living in the past ideas and who seems to think that constant 40 pt floggings are just bad luck and a few things to work on , all the while picking the same garbage sh*t players who have no f**king idea how to tackle. We're fu**ed boys and girls simple as that. Anyone could see after that trial game that nothing has changed from last year. 75 years and we'll celebrate it with our first wooden spoon. Well done you bunch of hopeless loser f**ks. Congratulations on being the worst Manly side ever.
What he said.

Losing players like Api, AFB, Kelly, Hiku, Gutherson, Will Hopoate, Shaun Lane, Dunamis Lui, Michael Chee Kam, Jessie Ramien, Brayden Willliame, Luke Garner, Nicho Hynes. There's where we are headed. Paying overs to myths while we lose players like this.The f***ing toilet refuse club. The club where all the others can empty their sh**ters.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10