Where have all the Naysayers gone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes the bunnies will be at a different level. We are definitely going to have to find a way to compete at that level this week. However, I really believe we have the ability to not only step up, but to win this game comfortably when we do. Go Manly.
Souths will be tougher yes, but I’m not sure they will be an entirely different proposition. Or at least not in the Melb class. Souths can leak points with the best and there are still questions over their pack. They had a good win when it counted against the Riff - who look cooked. Similar to what Melb did to us, we need to take it to their pack and give the backs no room. Easts were down on troops yes, but their starting pack is still high quality and we dominated them. In fact on paper I’d argue the Easts starting pack is at least on par with Souths (The 9s aside). I’m quietly confident tbh.

Obviously there won’t be any unforced changes now but prior to Roosters game,i was keen to see Suli play for either Harper or Parker because Suli gives the team another point of attack if a team manages to negate TomT’s impact,like the Storm did.I’d also like to see Schuster used in a different way to make the most of his creativity,not sure what that would be though,given Walker comes on after about 25 minutes and does similar
I don't get why people want Suli back in ,he was in the side for a couple of years and didn't live up to expectations ,it looks like he is off to the Dragons ,why give him the experience that will benefit Harper and Parker who look to be our future

Last week it was all doom and gloom and we were going to be hammered. A few of us stayed true to our team and said we will bounce back. Have you all gone underground or basking in the glory? Have some faith in your team who have turned it around big time and is 1 win away from the big dance.

The premiership is still in play. Battle will be won upfront again.
Here we go.. A True Supporter… Get ready for some multiquotes..

Suli is a gun in attack but needs work on his D , a try saved is equal to one scored. No better example than last nights game.

I don't get why people want Suli back in ,he was in the side for a couple of years and didn't live up to expectations ,it looks like he is off to the Dragons ,why give him the experience that will benefit Harper and Parker who look to be our future
I’m no fan of Suli overall as he struggles in defence and attitude but at the time,there was only 3 games at max.left this season,I thought it was a risk worth taking given how effective Storm were at shutting down TomT and Parker is no threat with ball in hand,Harper to a lesser extent because he’s got a great combination with Saab.At this point of the season,it’s not about giving experience to players,it’s about the now

I’m no fan of Suli overall as he struggles in defence and attitude but at the time,there was only 3 games at max.left this season,I thought it was a risk worth taking given how effective Storm were at shutting down TomT and Parker is no threat with ball in hand,Harper to a lesser extent because he’s got a great combination with Saab.At this point of the season,it’s not about giving experience to players,it’s about the now
I can see the potential and he reminds me of the big kid Quiet and reserved that doesn't realise how good he could be,if he was staying at manly longer and we had NSW cup still playing so you could see how he was progressing each week would like to keep him

Here we go.. A True Supporter… Get ready for some multiquotes..
Yep, it is childish & negative threads like this & a complete intolerance of differing views that has kept me away from participating in this site.

I would say I've been pretty fair all season long .. last week was a joke.. and the players that got hammered deserved to get hammered for a pathetic finals effort (or lack thereof)
My outlook changed the minute bunnies beat Penrith..
Before that game, my thoughts were manly just cost themselves a shot at the Grandfinal, as now we need to beat the roosters (who are decimated by injurys so not hard) but will go down to Penrith in a successful season in my eyes...

The minute Penrith lost however, my opinion changed to "now we have a much softer path to the Grandfinal..." Beat the roosters (who are decimated by injuries, so not hard) and then a very beatable bunnies team to make the gf.. manly have the points in them to knock the rabbits out.

Now, my position on the actual gf if we make it is this... If it's the storm were rooted, as they have proven already they are better than us as a team and have the answers to the turbo question.. plus the lesser players in our squad literally go to pieces when we play the storm and literally drop their bundle and cost us points..
If Penrith make it, now that's a different proposition.. the eels smashed them last night, and they won't get past the storm Unless it's a Bashfest, meaning manly will have a great shot at beating them come gf day...
I'm hoping for a penny manly Grandfinal, as I don't think we can beat the Storm

I would say I've been pretty fair all season long .. last week was a joke.. and the players that got hammered deserved to get hammered for a pathetic finals effort (or lack thereof)
My outlook changed the minute bunnies beat Penrith..
Before that game, my thoughts were manly just cost themselves a shot at the Grandfinal, as now we need to beat the roosters (who are decimated by injurys so not hard) but will go down to Penrith in a successful season in my eyes...

The minute Penrith lost however, my opinion changed to "now we have a much softer path to the Grandfinal..." Beat the roosters (who are decimated by injuries, so not hard) and then a very beatable bunnies team to make the gf.. manly have the points in them to knock the rabbits out.

Now, my position on the actual gf if we make it is this... If it's the storm were rooted, as they have proven already they are better than us as a team and have the answers to the turbo question.. plus the lesser players in our squad literally go to pieces when we play the storm and literally drop their bundle and cost us points..
If Penrith make it, now that's a different proposition.. the eels smashed them last night, and they won't get past the storm Unless it's a Bashfest, meaning manly will have a great shot at beating them come gf day...
I'm hoping for a penny manly Grandfinal, as I don't think we can beat the Storm
I agree - Panthers would be best but they won’t beat the Storm either.

I think the Bunnies might have played their GF to jag that win over Penrith, but time will tell.
I would agree and if they had to back that performance up the following week I doubt they could.
Having the week off sees them ready to go again.

We can beat them but we nèd to go up another level, every player needs to want it and do the extra 1% we have the skill we need the hunger and if they bring it we can win it.

Yep, it is childish & negative threads like this & a complete intolerance of differing views that has kept me away from participating in this site.
I love different views , nor do I get angry if you have a different view.

Simply it’s an opinion page , why people get angry about other people not agreeing with them is bewildering at times.

Roosters have half there side out how would people on here tipped against us.
Human nature mate , I thought we would win but I looked at their side and it was still a good one.

Just lacked a set of organising halves , which is what cost them dearly in the end.

I forgot about you Ralphie...nice to see you posting again. Always liked your passion.

I forgot about you Ralphie...nice to see you posting again. Always liked your passion.
I agree , used to love @Ralphie comments but I certainly do get his angst.

I have a couple on here on ignore , and honestly that’s your best friend.

95% on here are great , 3% wankers , 2% ****ing idiots.

Ignore the 2%

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7