Where have all the Naysayers gone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Yaz Eagle

Reserve Grader
Last week it was all doom and gloom and we were going to be hammered. A few of us stayed true to our team and said we will bounce back. Have you all gone underground or basking in the glory? Have some faith in your team who have turned it around big time and is 1 win away from the big dance.

The premiership is still in play. Battle will be won upfront again.

Last week it was all doom and gloom and we were going to be hammered. A few of us stayed true to our team and said we will bounce back. Have you all gone underground or basking in the glory? Have some faith in your team who have turned it around big time and is 1 win away from the big dance.

The premiership is still in play. Battle will be won upfront again.
Faith is in short supply round these parts buddy. For a small vocal minority is all doom and gloom 90% of the time......

They've gone underground

63466018.jpg

Waiting for the next loss!

Must admit I was concerned re quite a few areas after Melbourne loss. Starting with Keppie, Croker, Aloai made a big difference. Still a tad concerned re centres and still prefer Walker to start at centre.

After the Melbourne loss I had the audacity to suggest we consider two changes:
1. To bring Suli in for Harpo who looked to me in need of a rest, and
2. To play The Shoe off the bench
I'm pleased to say that Harpo bounced back to near his best form so I was wrong there (Harpo is one of my favourite players, incidentally), but many posters are now agreeing that The Shoe would/could be more effective as an interchange.
I didn't expect any changes last match nor do I expect any this upcoming week, but this Forum is about opinions and the overwhelming majority of them are given with the best of intentions.
I'm sure all of us are delighted to be proven wrong if Manly wins.

I'm pleased to say that Harpo bounced back to near his best form so I was wrong there (Harpo is one of my favourite players, incidentally), but many posters are now agreeing that The Shoe would/could be more effective as an interchange.
I didn't expect any changes last match nor do I expect any this upcoming week, but this Forum is about opinions and the overwhelming majority of them are given with the best of intentions.
I don't think you were wrong in suggesting those 2 changes and we will never know if we would have benefited or not. Harper was back to being solid which is probably enough to keep Suli away and plenty on here are also wanting Schuster to bench and could still be on the cards this week!

I expected us to bounce back and said so. I also suggested starting Keppie but have yet to get a single word of thanks from Des.....The Chooks were there to be beaten. The Bunnies will be a whole different level
Yes the bunnies will be at a different level. We are definitely going to have to find a way to compete at that level this week. However, I really believe we have the ability to not only step up, but to win this game comfortably when we do. Go Manly.

Gee..when you win a game and score 42 and keep the opposition to one try and goal. And in a Qualifying sudden death Final it's pretty hard to find things to be picky about.

Agreed - who would have thought that ol' DESpicable knows a thing or two about football.

Yes the bunnies will be at a different level. We are definitely going to have to find a way to compete at that level this week. However, I really believe we have the ability to not only step up, but to win this game comfortably when we do. Go Manly.
I know it is a cliche, but our pack must get us rolling forward. I believe they most certainly can, and if they do - we should win.

Well how boring would it be if we all came on here to blow wind up each other's asses about how wonderful the team is each week. Man it's not all rainbows, lollipops and circle jerking each week. If they play like sh*t then they'll get sh*t dumped on them for it. I haven't seen us play a game yet like Parra did last night where you can say, well we lost but we're damn proud of the effort they put in.

Obviously there won’t be any unforced changes now but prior to Roosters game,i was keen to see Suli play for either Harper or Parker because Suli gives the team another point of attack if a team manages to negate TomT’s impact,like the Storm did.I’d also like to see Schuster used in a different way to make the most of his creativity,not sure what that would be though,given Walker comes on after about 25 minutes and does similar

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4