Where do we sign the card ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Must have been the Dragons birthday, we just gifted them 2 points.

They scored 4 tries, apart from the last one, they were gifts (Phil Cooley joining in the celebrations). Menzies drops the ball over the line. Our playmakers, after going 0/1,453 with the play, continue to decide that a flat ball to the front rower is our best chance of scoring

Dumbest play of the night ?

Matai's hit on Soward, was awful and a very, very worth nominee, and he should be held still while Perry headbutts him in the sheds, does not get the prize from me.
That is reserved for Messrs Hasler and Orford, whoever it was that decided to turn down the 2 points from right in front at 14-12 down. To compound that error, we offer up our worst set of 6 of the season after that.

Why can we not beat these bastards. Menzies/Orford/Matai shut down Gasnier all night and they still ****en get more tries than us with limited weapons

Frustrating is about all i can use to sum that game up. Ref made it awful to watch and our play matched it.

Suppose we have to have a positive side, and Williams, Robertson and Perry did themselves no harm tonight at all. Actually i will throw Williamson into that, he had a bit of purpose with the ball in hand that Kite and co could have done with

If i'm reading it right, Matai was trying to intimidate Soward with that hit, but he messed it up big time.  Run right up to him if you have to and stare him in the face but a body bump like that is silly

Orford goal kicking was great as well. Actually, Orford needed more bodies in motion..poor little ****er looked like he had to do it all on his own. He'd turn to pass, and no-one would be there.

I thought Perry played great as well!

Absolutely, gotta give Ox some credit for those kicks.  Sure goalkickers are supposed to hit them but he's copped a fair bit of flak for not having range or precision.  HE did good tonight with the (goal kicking) boot

That's about all he did right.  His organizational skills are non-existant.  And if I see Kite given the ball in a standing still position again, in front of the posts, then that's it.  Hasler needs to give Choc and Matai time in PL.  I'm sick and tired of their dumb penalties every match they play.  Are they stupid or what? 

DSM5 link said:
That's about all he did right.  His organizational skills are non-existant.  And if I see Kite given the ball in a standing still position again, in front of the posts, then that's it.  Hasler needs to give Choc and Matai time in PL.  I'm sick and tired of their dumb penalties every match they play.  Are they stupid or what? 

Officially. You have NFI.

DSM5 link said:
That's good Jatz, very creative.

Whats more creative is your over the top, constant negative ****. Go ahead, look your posting record up. Your the most negative **** ive seen on any forum. Wake up to yourself mate.

My comments are not 'over the top' Jatz.  I'm not happy with the lack of attacking creativity as you may be.  I'm not happy with the soft defense on display tonight, as you may be and I'm never happy to get beat by a bunch of losers from the other side of the bridge, as you may be.  And I never comment on poor displays of the English language.  Cheer up. 

I agree with DSM5 that watmnough misses a at least one vital tackle and drops the ball at least once every match.  He has got to eradicate the dubm costly mistakes from his game. He is great for 79 minutes every game but has one minute of crap.

Mattai's defence was pretty ordinary tonight and he looked like a turnstyle on a couple of occasions.  I am sick of seeing him rush up for the big hit and either miss altogether or simply bounce off.  He needs to make every tackle count not the one of 4 that he was tonight.

DSM5 link said:
My comments are not 'over the top' Jatz.  I'm not happy with the lack of attacking creativity as you may be.  I'm not happy with the soft defense on display tonight, as you may be and I'm never happy to get beat by a bunch of losers from the other side of the bridge, as you may be.  And I never comment on poor displays of the English language.  Cheer up. 

No-one said i was happy with a loss. I was actually happy with the teams performance tonight which differs to your interpretation. Thats your defense in attack to my post.

It doesnt matter how the team played tonight. You wouldnt be happy. It reads true in ALL your posts.

If you're happy with our performance tonight Jatz then good.  I wasn't, and I don't think most of those at the game were, and I'd be very surprised if Hasler was as well.  I think if you read ALL my posts you'd find some constructive stuff in there. Tonight, it's just you Jatz defending the indefensible.

DSM5 link said:
If you're happy with our performance tonight Jatz then good.  I wasn't, and I don't think most of those at the game were, and I'd be very surprised if Hasler was as well.  I think if you read ALL my posts you'd find some constructive stuff in there. Tonight, it's just you Jatz defending the indefensible.

I am painfully well aware of your unhappiness.

FMD, I suggest you go back & read your posts. All of them. Its a litinany of whingefest misery.

Come back when your happy.

And my final note to you is the team played well. Apart from crucial moments of game changing play, Manly played a commited and admirable game tonight and i was pleased with them.

What i didnt do was nitpick any available error (including ****ting on choc after he was virtually knocked out) and capitalise that into a bitchfest.

Hasler was seen on the telly at the end absolutely tearing strips of the Manly team. There was paint searing off the wall he was so ropable. It was a game we should have won.

At the ground it always looked like we had a lot more than them but someone we managed to lose it.

It was frustrating. We could have easily won but didnt.

there is no way anyone is going to tell me that we didnt go out & try and win that tonight. Its not like we didnt play with enthusiasm or a will to win.

Discuss it with Hasler Jatz, then you'll see some reality.  We played poorly  and dumb.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4