Where are we heading as a club?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My god Fulton must be Rothfields love child. Rating him as one of the best talent scouts in the game. Losing him was one of our best good luck stories ever. Blacktown has not worked. All we have got is a lot of hyped up players who believe they are good. EGOS everywhere. I like what has happened in the last 24 hours and finally the club is trying to do something proactive, and not be told what to do.

My god Fulton must be Rothfields love child. Rating him as one of the best talent scouts in the game. Losing him was one of our best good luck stories ever. Blacktown has not worked. All we have got is a lot of hyped up players who believe they are good. EGOS everywhere. I like what has happened in the last 24 hours and finally the club is trying to do something proactive, and not be told what to do.
We need to do what we did back in the Delmege days. Bring in locals from the Manly A-grade and make select signings who have leadership qualities...Brent Kite / Ben Kennedy.
A Jesse Bromwich / Nelson Solomona type player.

Even if I don't agree with some of the moves I'm glad the club has shown a bit of direction in the last couple of days

It's a long wait to see if it pays off given this season now seems to be a write off, but I hope to be saying well done to Seibold/Mestrov at some point next year

Even if I don't agree with some of the moves I'm glad the club has shown a bit of direction in the last couple of days

It's a long wait to see if it pays off given this season now seems to be a write off, but I hope to be saying well done to Seibold/Mestrov at some point next year

This is the correct answer.

Doing the same thing we have been doing for the last decade has not worked.
Our dependence on the western ganglands has not worked.

It's time to do something different, and hope it works.

Rugby Leagues only currency is hope. The last few days have given me some hope.

Well said

Whether we like it or not, this mob represents our future. I wouldn't pay those bills, but they are, so we need to get behind this plan. It's kind of like "double down Blacktown"

Good to see some decisions being made.

So be it. Maybe they will prove to be right in time. This year is stuffed though.

NYEagle

I am liking the changes. As previously stated what have been doing in the past hasn’t been working. Hopefully with some short term success we can attract and retain the players we want and not offer exorbitant money for their services.

Can’t help but agree , but think we need a big forward or two to really change things up.
Yes, absolutely. I know everyone is not a fan but I'm not unhappy with Paseka, Sips and Keppie. And throw in Jake and Guac and that's a good start. We need at least one more hardnose forward with a motor. Someone in the Fisher-Harris mould. Hard to find.

This is the correct answer.

Doing the same thing we have been doing for the last decade has not worked.
Our dependence on the western ganglands has not worked.

It's time to do something different, and hope it works.

Rugby Leagues only currency is hope. The last few days have given me some hope.
How are we doing the same thing different?
We hired Barrett who had a zero background as a head coach and failed...then we go and hire one that has a history of failure of the lowest ebb (Wooden Spoon) with the best resources as a coach.
Tell me this isn't doing it differently?

Yes, absolutely. I know everyone is not a fan but I'm not unhappy with Paseka, Sips and Keppie. And throw in Jake and Guac and that's a good start. We need at least one more hardnose forward with a motor. Someone in the Fisher-Harris mould. Hard to find.
This. Plus fixing our dummy half position.

After that, the question remains: can Seibold actually lead men?

Bringing in Brooks, moving Schu to backrow, and Paulo to wing, have all been positive moves.

I’m happy with the past 24hrs. Tbh range of emotions experienced and initially hated the Brooks signing, but some of the points made are good ones.

Like others at least the club has taken a position and is acting on it. Whether it works or not remains to be seen. I think it’s good leadership.

I’ll support all the boys how pull on the maroon n white. Welcome aboard Luke, Jaxson, Tommy and congrats to the players extended!

Amazing how the sausage roll eating know nothings can be put on their arse in a day. The club owes us nothing by way of their plans - only their locked in signings. I have confidence in the leadership

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8