Where are people sitting?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
captainskin said:
Just bought three tickets: pax 13479
very average, huh?

Depends. Does that include members and corporates as well. There will be a few thousand walk ups as well it could reach 18000 which isn't too bad

The Members tickets will be on top of the PAX No's already allocated in the system plus Corporates, etc. So hope some more good sales tonight then more tomrorrow. Hopefully we are heading for at least 17k to 18k, but a good run of sales with all the maybes out there if still deciding if going! Tell them to attend !

Game Day!

Bought my NorthGA SFS Tkt last night around 8:45pm, it says Pax no: 13551.

All sorted to get there @ least half hour before kickoff, lookin' forward to it.

TAB Sportsbet @ 14Sep 1950: Manly $1.88 v Nth QLD $1.95.

Go Manly Warringah!

Galuvao also reserved special praise for the Manly Members and supporters who made the trip to ANZ Stadium for the Canterbury clash.

“I don’t know what the big deal was about, I thought the Manly fans were massive. Even if we only got 10,000 Manly supporters there, they make the noise of 30,000 people.

“And the people that do come they support us 100%. It’d be great to have everyone there at the SFS be Manly supporters but I’ll give them a massive wrap for what they’ve done already.”

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Galuvao-Not-here-by-accident/63876

Thanks JoeG for noticing those of us that have the will and means to attend all the games. There are many Manly fans at every venue that I attend :angel:

Win Manly Big!

If anyone has got a PAX ticket number from a ticket bought today – preferably after lunch? Please post here ….

A LOT of people are arriving and just buying a GA ticket...a big bunch of the MWTS people are doing that, and as Snakes suggested above moving into the better seats.

SO it's hoped there could be a few thousand of them as well....be great to crack 20K, still far from a sellout but it would look better

Northern end for me - Junior passes will be added to members so reckon there should be close to 20K. If we use the same bean counters that count the Roosters and Sydney FC crowds we will get 28K

Wheelie if we use the same bean counters that had at Skilled Park two weeks ago there will be 32,000

Fair dinkum they had about 9,000 there, 5,000 were Manly supporters and at the end 14857 came up...what a joke

My mates and I are just getting tickets at the gate. I imagine alot of people are doing similar.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4