Where are people sitting?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll be sitting on my backside on my comfy lounge in Canberra thanks to the NRL and Nein having no f'ing idea about scheduling! How am I supposed to keep a job and travel from Canberra to Sydney on a Friday to watch Manly play at the SFS?????? Stupid mo fo's......

Shoe1 said:
What are people wearing?

Sydney area weather
Forecast issued at 4:45 am EST on Thursday 13 September 2012.
Friday 14 September Summary
Min 9 Max 20
Sunny. Winds west to southwesterly and light.

I'm on the verge of swinging it so I can go, if so will hopefully buy my ticket online today then prep & drive down straight after work Friday arvo.

If I go I'll wear:
Joggers,
My MWSE tracksuit pants,
A light t-shirt under my MWSE 80's Wormald Jersey,
My large MWSE hooded coat,
My MWSE 2012 members cap.

Love my hooded MWSE coat, it's quite warm and has plenty of pocket space but it's a bit bulky and a bit too warm for milder conditions.
With a max of 20 forecast however, and the game being a night game it's gonna get pretty cool so having my coat especially for later on will be good.
It also allows me to easily carry more stuff incl wallet, phone, MWSE player list & nicknames, small radio & headphones, markers for possible signatures, MWSE coldie holder etc.

I'd also take my small MWSE flag - my large one will remain proudly flying high on my house roof, hopefully for at least a few more weeks.

Go Manly!

Bradza said:
Thanks for the comprehensive summary ssar - what colour undies?

Great if you can make it.

omg I forgot!

My MWSE boxer shorts & Maroon & White socks too!

Yea.

stoodamire said:
I'm talking about the season pass that gets you into any NRL game during the season.

Sorry - no idea, but suspect no as those type of passes are regular season (but I am just assuming)

But hey give it a go, worst that will happen is you purchase at the ground, and it's no threat of selling out so no risk of missing out

I have a couple of people on the MWTS group that have "NRL Passes"...I think this is probably what you mean....they have been buying tickets through us for the Finals so maybe not.

But as Voice said, worst thing is you have to buy a ticket when you get there (you'll still have to take your NRL Pass up to the ticket window to get a ticket anyway)!!

Anyone got a PAX number from a ticket purchased today they can post (Manly v’s Cowboys game)? …. preferably a ticket bought this afternoon?

Just want to see how many tickets have been sold in the last 24 hours?

For the out of towners; Sydney had some showers this afternoon (we’ve had a real dry spell of late), but the showers should clear in the next hour or so …. a sunny day tomorrow.

Yeah I got mine at 2.45pm this avro and it was 12,700.

Bought GA but planning on wandering over to MWTS. Hardly anyone will be there anyways :(

Would be great to see a win and 18000 plus that would stick it up the haters.

captainskin said:
Just bought three tickets: pax 13479
very average, huh?

Depends. Does that include members and corporates as well. There will be a few thousand walk ups as well it could reach 18000 which isn't too bad

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6