Where are our owners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I am hoping for a Thelma and Louise finale, sooner rather than later.

Make that a Thelma, Louise and Peta (or perhaps Petra is more appropriate) finale.

West Head or North Head? Could be quite a show.

If the owners are anything like the fans(and they are not) then they will be curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth on the floor while babbling to themselves "wooden spoon, wooden spoon, wooden spoon"

We are a rudderless rabble, owned by a family that have thumbed their noses at our tradition and put in place a regime that doesn't truly communicate with the fans and members. Has alienated and isolated the football club. Has brought in a culture of my way or the highway which is evident in all aspects in our club. There are so many questions and precious little answers from our owners . We deserve so much better!!

We are a rudderless rabble, owned by a family that have thumbed their noses at our tradition and put in place a regime that doesn't truly communicate with the fans and members. Has alienated and isolated the football club. Has brought in a culture of my way or the highway which is evident in all aspects in our club. There are so many questions and precious little answers from our owners . We deserve so much better!!
And that is exactly why so many former players , staff and supporters don’t want anything to do with club.
So sad and scary to think where this club we love could be in five years, at this rate looking very grim.

I understand that the Penns are taking direction from that fellow noted strategist, Malcolm Turnbull.

I know this would never happen but imagine this

New owners and Penn, zorba and co gone
Tim Clearly / 2V's CEO and head of football department
Media manager: Shervo ( huge manly fan) or Beaver
Coach Ivan clearly
Assistant : Brent Kite
Head trainer and fitness: Matt Ballin
Forwards and defence coach: Spud Carroll+ BK+ Josh perry

One can only dream
Some light at the end of the tightrope?

I know this would never happen but imagine this

New owners and Penn, zorba and co gone
Tim Clearly / 2V's CEO and head of football department
Media manager: Shervo ( huge manly fan) or Beaver
Coach Ivan clearly
Assistant : Brent Kite
Head trainer and fitness: Matt Ballin
Forwards and defence coach: Spud Carroll+ BK+ Josh perry

One can only dream

BK can't even find his way out of Newcastle Airport!!

Last edited:
Plenty want us to be sold to a middle eastern sultan. Are we really xpecting they will be overseaing the training and recruiting process , and day to day running of the club.

Sheesh

Plenty want us to be sold to a middle eastern sultan. Are we really xpecting they will be overseaing the training and recruiting process , and day to day running of the club.

Sheesh
I don't know. Does Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan oversee the training and recruitment process at Man City?

Ah you know, chilling out with a red and a cigar in a bar in New York watching the NBA working on new Penn Health deals with dodgy knobhead pharmaceutical companies. They will probably get the result later tonight. Oh bugger they exclaim...anyway, as we were discussing.
The closest they got to mentioning footy, was when they were ringing for hookers.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10