When do we, the fans, get answers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy link said:
Why?

It hasnt stopped wilson and wierler.

Rebecca Wilson got a media gig purely because of her father, Bruce Wilson. It is called nepotism. Weidler's case is still a mystery though.

Moops link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=179683.msg213323#msg213323 date=1237253911]
Why?

It hasnt stopped wilson and wierler.

Rebecca Wilson got a media gig purely because of her father, Bruce Wilson. It is called nepotism. Weidler's case is still a mystery though.
[/quote]  Weidler probably slept with Kerry Packer.  Noone else would do it. 

Well said Rex.....what about some letters to the Editor, they almost have to post those....send to every Newspaper you can find, it would have to be printed by some????

They are VERY good points, but perhaps miss the Courier Mail as they are HIGHLY unlikely to print it.

The letter is even more pertinent tonight, given the actions of two other Rugby League players who are penitent (got both P words into the one sentence :) ) both fined by their clubs but both involved in bad publicity for the game, in a very bad week.

Canteen Worker link said:
The letter is even more pertinent tonight, given the actions of two other Rugby League players who are penitent (got both P words into the one sentence :) ) both fined by their clubs but both involved in bad publicity for the game, in a very bad week.
  No doubt the NRL spin doctors had a late night last night.

If only we knew some journalists, particularly any that wrote for say .....big league...... named Joe....................right????

:D

Dan, we know some journalists but it seems they're all petrified of criticising the NRL lest their game passes get revoked. 

Yeah I know a few myself, there is just one on this site *cough* willstyles *cough* who is already vocal and I think a piece on the fans view of the NRL's inconsistencies would be the kind of piece that could make them a name

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6