When do we play the Roosters.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Soon-ish IIRC, Sunday arvo at Brookie.

If Smith gets sacked after that it would have to be some kind of record for the deadliest ground in the NRL. Anderson, Fittler &
Smith all falling on their swords on a Sunday arvo at Brookie?

Good times.

Does that mean the roosters will then have Matt Elliott as their coach for the rest of the season and next year?

Why would any team hire Elliott on their coaching staff after Gould's comments today:

"While much has been said why Gould sacked Elliott with 10 rounds to go, at its heart is a two-hour talk on football 12 days ago where Gould didn't understand a thing Elliott said.

To his credit, Gould wondered whether he was the problem. He questioned whether the game had gone past him, because Elliott looked quite clearly chuffed, and so later Gould asked one of the leading players to explain the team's basic strategy. "We have no f...... idea," the player said, and Elliott was gone.

The Roosters, struggling and now with two head coaches on staff, might have just doubled their problems, not halved them."

Hargreaves and Tasi have joined a great club. lol

I remember when Elliott first went to Penrith, Rhys Wesser was on one of the footy shows early in the year. They were asking Rhys about Elliott's game plans and was it taking time for the team to pick them up. Rhysie is not the sharpest tool in the shed and he proceeded to spout a whole lot of parrotted garbage and it didn't sound like he had the first clue about what it all meant.
I like Elliott but from that point on I wondered whether he realised that 90% of his players had below average IQs and didn't know what he was talking about.

What Matt Elliot failed to realise is that they didn't call the book "Zen and the art of Rugby League Coaching" for a very good reason. Simple game played by very simple people.

I thought Elliott would have been taken on to help deal with teflon todd. They have some history going back to the canberra days, I am sure Elliott tried to get toddy to penrith a while back and at the time sang his praises. Not that this is what teflon needs but it will be another excuse for the dusters to use next time teflon stuffs up

Tookey, where is gould's comment there?

That's Paul Kent version of what happened not necessarily the truth.

Not that I think Elliott should ever coach again in the nrl

I like Elliott but can't stand Smith.
I'd love to see Smith punted, who butchered Newcastle then left them to pick up the pieces.

Wolfpack said:
Soon-ish IIRC, Sunday arvo at Brookie.

If Smith gets sacked after that it would have to be some kind of record for the deadliest ground in the NRL. Anderson, Fittler &
Smith all falling on their swords on a Sunday arvo at Brookie?

Good times.

Graham Murray @ the Cowboys would have been another if the 08 game wasn't played Bluetongue.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4