When Did The Rules Change?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@TagMonster you are right. I Can't understand the ruling. It didn't go forward and if it did the vid can't rule on it. The on field ref said try too btw before going to the vid. It shows how much the game has gone down the toilet.

Yep, I was actually hoping he'd get tackled short which would take the video ref out of the equation - and then we most likely score off the next play.

What bothers me is that the touchies seem to have NFI when it comes to forward passes and he was right there on this occasion. It seems they only pick up forward passes from dummy half and then extremely rarely.

I don't think the knock on was deliberate, 100% accidental. Also its a different player that regains the ball in this senario.

Thinking about it now, and not sure if this is the medication talking or not but, if a player accidentally knocks on into a team mate, is that accidental offside therefore a penalty?

only if the player is offside when the ball is touched, in this case he wasn't as he ran forward to catch the ball

Against Melbourne Matt Ballin was infront of the Melbourne player who touched that ball therefore offside.... oh wait.

Just looked at the thread title again.
The rules change from game to game and from referee to referee and depending on who's playing who.

The rules change every game

I was watching a game between 2 non manly teams hoping they both would lose last week and watch a 4 man tackle have the players peel off 1 by 1 with a pause in between just like last year without a penalty.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6