When are the Turbos signed until?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Because we need to tie them up and not let them get the s$$ts with this rubbish. Jake is trying his balls off, and tommy on 1 leg is still our most exciting attacking weapon.
Same as Gutho I think. Oh, wait ...

I honestly think Tom will leave next year if we don't start winning, I've never seen him more disappointed.

If you've met them you would know they won't abandon ship when we're sinking. They want to be around when we hit another patch of success.

Last edited:
While we're on the Turbos, if that pretend coach keeps putting young Tommy on while he's injured and not letting that developing body heal properly (especially now that we're done for the season), I'm going to have to track him down and slap him hard.
Barrett needs to understand that the Turbos are Manly for keeps, while he is just here for a minute.

While we're on the Turbos, if that pretend coach keeps putting young Tommy on while he's injured and not letting that developing body heal properly (especially now that we're done for the season), I'm going to have to track him down and slap him hard.
Barrett needs to understand that the Turbos are Manly for keeps, while he is just here for a minute.

Amen. The season is done, I'm sick of watching the poor kid look busted after each hit up. He's already booked in for off season surgery, get in now and speed up his recovery for next year.

I can't confirm this but I read a report a few weeks back that Tom is actually going to have surgery on his ankle at the end of the season to try and fix the ongoing problem.

If he keeps hobbling like he is we're going to lose him to a season ending well before that. In the long run that might actually be better for him. Get it done before any more damage is done to it.

Tom needs to have that surgery now. F*** this season, it is a write-off already.

We don't need him doing long-term damage when there is literally nothing to gain from him playing busted.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6