What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok, so who’s already into footy withdrawals ?
Theres a great series on Prime Video called “All or nothing".
No NRL, but there’s college gridiron, soccer, and the latest is ice hockey.
Im currently watching the Michigan college gridiron.
It just blows me away how professional, super funded, and huge it is.
Their playing games in front of over 100,000 ppl in some games.
‘These are kids between 18 and approximately 22 years old.
‘I‘ve been told the Tottenham hotspurs series is brilliant, so even though I detest soccer, beggars can’t be choosers in the off-season.
Hopefully the series will help with the off-season blues.

,Watch All or Nothing: The Michigan Wolverines Season 1 - Prime Video

Ok, so who’s already into footy withdrawals ?
Theres a great series on Prime Video called “All or nothing".
No NRL, but there’s college gridiron, soccer, and the latest is ice hockey.
Im currently watching the Michigan college gridiron.
It just blows me away how professional, super funded, and huge it is.
Their playing games in front of over 100,000 ppl in some games.
‘These are kids between 18 and approximately 22 years old.
‘I‘ve been told the Tottenham hotspurs series is brilliant, so even though I detest soccer, beggars can’t be choosers in the off-season.
Hopefully the series will help with the off-season blues.

,Watch All or Nothing: The Michigan Wolverines Season 1 - Prime Video
Ozark...

Watching the new “ Invasion” series on Apple TV, supposedly filmed with a 250 million budget.

Bloody slow to get going , done the first three episodes and yet to see an Alien!!’

Just finished watching Official Secrets on Netflix. Based on the true story of Katharine Gun who leaked British Govt. documents relating to the proposed second invasion of Iraq. She was charged under the official secrets act. She plead guilty.
On the day of her trial the prosecution dropped all charges , no reason given.

Just finished watching Official Secrets on Netflix. Based on the true story of Katharine Gun who leaked British Govt. documents relating to the proposed second invasion of Iraq. She was charged under the official secrets act. She plead guilty.
On the day of her trial the prosecution dropped all charges , no reason given.
Yeah I watched that too. (I’ll watch anything with Keira Knightly in it. She is a great actress).
In the end that was some heavy hitting stuff. Great movie.

Bateman doesn't overplay his role that's the key to this series, the cast is perfect also. Also, check out Black Christmas, a zombie series but so realistic. And To the Lake, a Russian end of world, fight to stay alive themed series.
I really liked the daughter in the series Sofia Hublitz, and also Julia Garner who played Ruth Langmore. Outstanding cast. Can’t forget Laura Linley either.

Just watched Halle Berrys directorial debut in "Bruised". At 55 years old she looked great as a former UFC fighter, who is damaged goods. Not going to give the ending away. But Halle was great, probably the complete opposite of any movie she has made. Well worth the watch.

Also watched an eight-part series on Prime called “The Night Manager".

4 part doco "The Line"on Appletv is a good watch.
About 4 millenial Navy seals ratting on their Trigger happy seargeant.
And the court cases that follow.

Jimmy Carrs new special. Fuuck he’s quick with comebacks, tortures some of the audience. But if you are going to try and heckle Jimmy, you fkn well deserve to go down in flames.

Seen “Jimmy Carr: His Dark Material” on Netflix yet?

4 part doco "The Line"on Appletv is a good watch.
About 4 millenial Navy seals ratting on their Trigger happy seargeant.
And the court cases that follow.
Binged watched the lot this afternoon.Riveting stuff. I don’t know how many times my mind was made up to side with the defence or the prosecution. Highly recommended.

Binged watched the lot this afternoon.Riveting stuff. I don’t know how many times my mind was made up to side with the defence or the prosecution. Highly recommended.
My take at the end was kind of in the middle .Sure -You probably shouldn't be taking out innocents ,but it also is war ,and the millenials probably need to harden up some and quit being whiny rat biatches.

The Chestnut Man.

Really, ge posting about a scandi noir....shocked!!

A Danish 'murder mystery' 6 x 50min eposides.

Pretty good, glad I watched.

The Chestnut Man.

Really, ge posting about a scandi noir....shocked!!

A Danish 'murder mystery' 6 x 50min eposides.

Pretty good, glad I watched.
Depends how tired I am. Danish, Swedish subtitles I can handle. But German goes to fast for me, have to pause that one a bit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4