What's the go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's the go?

im no fan of moaninghan and the way he has carried on since mid season.

But the fans and the media caused most of it, Max delmege lacks experience in the business of league but he would know all about public perception and marketing and that all moaninghan saga was starting to make the club look incredably bad.

Im not saying he did the right thing steping in because i know for a fact that because we resigned moaninghan will lost harris and randall but i can understand why he did.

What's the go?

This talk of Lyon is rubbish - I checked it out yeseterday. He will play another year in England and the GC have waved a huge offer in his face that Manly will NEVER match.

The GC intend 2 make him the face of the club in its first year and the sponsorship he will get will make him a 7 figure per year man. Manly are out of the race.

Even with private sponsorship how would GC afford to make him a seven figure salary pa and still stay under the salary cap and afford to buy a competative team?

Gold Coast will last a couple of years and then as fans and sponsors leave like they did previously the club will fold. The league should have put the second team in brisbane.

What's the go?

Max delmege lacks experience in the business of league but he would know all about public perception and marketing and that all moaninghan saga was starting to make the club look incredably bad.
If MAx is so concerned about public perception and marketing I can think of far greater problems to fix than the short term pain associated with shedding a **** player that is superfelous to needs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2