What's majorly in our favour this Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
What will win us this game is that John Lang is monumentally thick, past it and not respected by his players. I know this from an insider at the NRL.
So if we play hard tough and belt the daylights out of Crocker early on we will win. ( sorry I still don't forgive this wanker / tool fot that LATE hit on Brett in the GF )

Actually Souffs playing like a bunch of hacks last week could be a bad omen for us

Especially as we are missing some key defenders and the likes of Hoppa and matai.

We will be missing a lot of sting

Means one side is going to be very young with Whare and Oldfield, they could be matched up against Inglis, that is a huge worry for mine.

it looks like we are moving Lyon and Robertson together to strengthen our defence against Inglis.

I expect a lot of traffic to be run at Whare and oldfield.

With the speed we have with those blokes, it may actually be good to see them get some space

In our favour will be a Venomous Snake slithering all over his home turf. Brookvale oval.

bazeagle said:
What will win us this game is that John Lang is monumentally thick, past it and not respected by his players. I know this from an insider at the NRL.

I can tell you that John Lang is not monumentally thick. I had the pleasure to sit beside him at a fundraiser a few years back and he is a delightful, unassuming bloke. Very good company.

He might be past it coaching wise, but unless you speak from first-hand experience you shouldn't be besmirching his intelligence.

The Who said:
bazeagle said:

I can tell you that John Lang is not monumentally thick. I had the pleasure to sit beside him at a fundraiser a few years back and he is a delightful, unassuming bloke. Very good company.

He might be past it coaching wise, but unless you speak from first-hand experience you shouldn't be besmirching his intelligence.
Ok The Who. Always good to have some policemen around to correct wayward opinions. He probably is a lovely guy but he also seems a bit on the thick side to me.

A bit thick to me is different to how you positioned it in your first post

I know this from an insider at the NRL.

Sound like you are trying to back up your own opinion

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4