What went wrong!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The rot started with Keppies drop ball which made him defend and knock himself out

If he retains the ball we are up the other end of the field attacking
yeah that was the start, then after the manly try was disallowed i said to the wife stuffs will score pretty soon. when they did i started playing games on my iPad while listening to the game.
not sure what i got sick of hearing more, brandy or that bloody glory glory crap

Limited completion rates. Some dud calls. Every bounce went the way of the bunnies. We are better than what we produced.
Not many teams win matches with only 3 props in rotation for 75 minutes. Not enough direct punch through the middle and we got beaten in the forwards.

Low completion rates and lots of errors is nothing new for our season. Teams like Souths and Melbourne punished us for this but most teams didn't.

We had a good season but we were not nearly as good as the top 3 sides and that is probably a fair summary of why we lost tonight.

Just wasn't our night, everything went wrong for us when Keppie went off and everything since then just didn't go our way. We made mistakes and they punished us and never were in the game.

The young guys will take a lot from this season and will be better for it.

Still proud of our boys and will be back better in 2022.

Unfortunately, we were not disciplined enough.
You could see we could score easy if we held the ball and went forward.
For some reason we kept trying to play touch football instead of playing tuff.

With Suli gone, we will be better in 2022.

Poor kicking game & kick chase, too flat off the ruck, line speed too slow, horrible handling. Poor footy IQ. Zero composure. Missing simple tackles

We didn’t do anything well, yet could’ve been in it if not for suli obstruction or Tom grounding it.

That didn’t happen and we never looked like making a game of it.

We had some shocking individual performers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4