What went wrong!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
to be fair id rather go out this week , then get smashed next week. Storm would of had a field day with us. Seems that the boys would of been a little battered if they headed in next week. we have a young team they will be better for the run ..Hopefully we now have stability in structures, they will come back.. Still cant believe the first try was dissalowed
Our 40 nil against the storm is sacred. Them reversing it would have been a nightmare.
Agree on the Rueben try too. This is one rule I just can't work out.

A thing the Storm and bunnies did well but we don’t is to take advantage of the oppositions errors.

Against the Storm the first loose ball resulted in a try for them.

Last night the bunnies threw so many wayward passes early on, but had time to regather and continue. No pressure from us.

Bunnies turned turnovers into points or repeat sets. We just weren’t that clinical in this regard.

Pretty much everything went wrong, but you make your own luck. Realistically everyone underperformed. Onto 2022.

Who the f*** was responsible for getting the team down to Brisbane. Why weren't they down there by lunchtime into a team hotel for the day so the players could relax and chill out in the arvo and then a short trip to the stadium. Instead they were stuck in that f*ed up Fri arvo traffic fiasco that masquerades as a modern city infrastructure called the M1. Anyone who knows this place knows that all the dumb f* moron drivers come out on Fri arvo around this place. We went through 3 traffic accident jams from Burleigh to Suncorp. A 1 hour trip took an extra 45 min. Instead we have the whole team jammed up on that fu**ed up motorway taking away their focus and adding to their stress.

Who the f*** was responsible for getting the team down to Brisbane. Why weren't they down there by lunchtime into a team hotel for the day so the players could relax and chill out in the arvo and then a short trip to the stadium. Instead they were stuck in that f*ed up Fri arvo traffic fiasco that masquerades as a modern city infrastructure called the M1. Anyone who knows this place knows that all the dumb f* moron drivers come out on Fri arvo around this place. We went through 3 traffic accident jams from Burleigh to Suncorp. A 1 hour trip took an extra 45 min. Instead we have the whole team jammed up on that fu**ed up motorway taking away their focus and adding to their stress.
That's it Mick!

The knee jerk nature of league is infuriating. Criticised last week for stopping play due to injury, so last night concussed Keppie allowed to stagger and fall over near the ruck and ref keeps play going.

Yesterday in the early afternoon, I sent a text to the Great Sea Eagle.
He didn't reply within seconds so I knew something was off.

A thing the Storm and bunnies did well but we don’t is to take advantage of the oppositions errors.

Against the Storm the first loose ball resulted in a try for them.

Last night the bunnies threw so many wayward passes early on, but had time to regather and continue. No pressure from us.

Bunnies turned turnovers into points or repeat sets. We just weren’t that clinical in this regard.
They threw wayward passes all game. Unfortunately many resulted in 6 agains when we touched the balls in the ensuing mess. Usually there is 1 of these per game and they even out. I reckon last night Souths got 5 six agains like this. It was brutal extra possession. Add that to our real errors and there’s the game.

The stark reality is, this is where we are at present. We are a good side but there is a gap between the top 3 and us.
It's up to the coach, and players to bridge that gap for next year.
The things that went wrong was not 1 issue it was multiple issues, we are building, we have the team we just need to fine tune.

The stark reality is, this is where we are at present. We are a good side but there is a gap between the top 3 and us.
It's up to the coach, and players to bridge that gap for next year.
The things that went wrong was not 1 issue it was multiple issues, we are building, we have the team we just need to fine tune.
Yes, we are 4th and the task is to build from here.

Our biggest fault all year - is consistency with completions and discipline.

We will never compete with the top teams when we push passes and make simple errors.

Turning up the a prelim and making 17 errors is really pathetic.

All a mind game in my opinion. We need a better head coach to prepare the boys.
Got a feeling we may have clinched 1st spot for most errors in a season.

They threw wayward passes all game. Unfortunately many resulted in 6 agains when we touched the balls in the ensuing mess. Usually there is 1 of these per game and they even out. I reckon last night Souths got 5 six agains like this. It was brutal extra possession. Add that to our real errors and there’s the game.
100% Shoe1, I was at Suncorp last night, and every dropped ball by us was punished with searching long runs towards our goal line or a rampaging hit up by one of their forwards. Cody Walker thrives on stuff like this and made us pay big time.

2021 Momentum Ball League doesn't favour genuine football teams. If you start fast and get momentum, you win the game inside the first 30 minutes.

Any of the three teams left can win next week by 30 points, or lose by 30 points. I'll be suprised if the grand final is anything other than a one sided rout.

Des favours genuine footy, not Momentum Ball rubbish. Manly's best hope for going further in 2022 is if the NRL make rule changes in the off season to do something about ending Momentum Ball. With a new team to be added in 2023, the NRL have to change the rules or there will be blow outs in every game (unless it rains).

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8