What we need most

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A goal kicker.

Look at the remaining sides. Each has a top goal-kicker (Clearly, Smith, Reynolds, Flanagan, Moses, Croker) and in some cases an excellent back-up.

We have Garrick !

We go up in fours, when other teams go up in sixes. When their kickers miss, they usually just miss. Garrick misses big. Worse, he continually misses mid-range goals that other kickers eat up.

We desperately need a fast winger/back-up fullback who is a gun goalkicker under pressure. Maybe that's Funa, but not yet.

Jaymane Issako at the right price fits the bills and is a terrific goal kicker.

Mason Lino is another underrated goalkicker (back-up hooker?).
i remember the foz can kick a few. maybe get ridgey to guide us.

This thread is about what we need most Yea. Well it seems to me over the years the biggest thing we have missed is ATTITUDE AND BRAINS. We need decent PEOPLE playing for us. People that when being a part of a side realize that they are in one and not take it for granted. You can't educate f ing idiots.. Until then, we can expect to hit more brick walls. Goal kicking comes with practice, some people have it and most don't and only two people in a side need to have it. Brains and attitude on the other hand, well we all know where the lack of that has got us this year. We are flat our crawling let alone walking. The whole side is accountable not just DCE, our whole brain dead side as one, that's what's accountable. Like i said you cant make a stand for idiots because an idiot can not be educated. This year has been a year of clutching at straws.

I hope Don Singe and the strength and conditioning team can work with Foz and turbo to keep them fit and on the ground next year. Because if they can we will be there at the pointing end. A fit and in form foran takes so much off DCE

DCE can do it, left or right footed. Just a bit of consistency with his practice.

Walker also has a natural gun right foot - perhaps he can stand up in off season and kick 1000 balls with his young son

Hd would be right for 2021 then.

DCE can do it, left or right footed. Just a bit of consistency with his practice.
Exactly. DCE has more natural talent kicking a footy then anyone in the NRL. Yet it's his short kicking game, and not wanting the responsibility of taking the conversions which has let this team down for years now. What's missing is the hard work. Not doing the hours and hours of practice to be the best no 7.

Exactly. DCE has more natural talent kicking a footy then anyone in the NRL. Yet it's his short kicking game, and not wanting the responsibility of taking the conversions which has let this team down for years now. What's missing is the hard work. Not doing the hours and hours of practice to be the best no 7.

It is crazy he is unable to roll the ball into the in goal. Really a staple of a halfbacks job

Thing is in 2021, generation next should be playing along side them in the team as well. In Cust and Schoey. The mix should be ok.

A lack of attacking options won't be the issue, but all being on the same page will be.

Add Walker in the centres and Turbo at Fullback possibly Jake at Prop. There is ball players every where.

DCE ability to communicate out on the field, steer the team and set up the play hasn't been his strength.

It doesn't matter which way you look at it. For MAN to improve next year, DCE has to improve.

We don't need him to be a running half.

This team, this club needs our captain to be an organising, game managing, kicking halfback, kicking goals.

Foran and the others can take pressure off all day, but one voice needs to be in control.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4