What TV shows you watch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
I was going to add this to the Gilmore Girls thread but thought it best for the general forum...
Just wondering what TV shows you guys are into my picks would have to be....

Shameless (hanging for a new series)
Spics and Specs
Rock Quiz
Little Britton
Teachers
Bromley High
Seven Periods with Mr Gomsley
News/Sports tonight (the bastards have combined the mid week one into half an hour for both)
Futuramma
Family Guy
Blackpool
Father Ted
and ....Neighbours ( :blush: a habit I picked up at uni and haven't been able to shake it...but Izzy is a hottie!!!)

I was going to add this to the Gilmore Girls thread but thought it best for the general forum...
Just wondering what TV shows you guys are into my picks would have to be....

Shameless (hanging for a new series)
Spics and Specs
Rock Quiz
Little Britton
Teachers
Bromley High
Seven Periods with Mr Gomsley
News/Sports tonight (the bastards have combined the mid week one into half an hour for both)
Futuramma
Family Guy
Blackpool
Father Ted
and ....Neighbours ( :blush: a habit I picked up at uni and haven't been able to shake it...but Izzy is a hottie!!!)

Barring 1 or two mine is almost identical to yours.

especially seven periods and bromley high, they are a classic

seven periods is great but some ppl just don't get it (some of my stupid friends) Bromley High is a crack up especially the Iranian principal and the slutty Aussie teacher!

I have started getting into prison break the few times i have watched part of it

Sports
Family Guy
The OC
Lost
Simpsons
Smallville

dont watch any of these religiously (except sport) but if im home I will watch. otherwise I might download them, I have downloaded the new series of the OC & Lost but not watched all of em yet. Downloaded as the missus asked.

Monday. Desperate housewives
Tuesday. The OC
Wednesday. House.
Thursday. LOST
Friday.? fuk knows. apart from footy i'm pissed on friday nights.

mythbusters
top gear
south park
New simpsons
house
Family guy
American Dad
Sports

Futurama, little britain, blacks books are watched on DVD at my place.

Prison Break and Invasion are the best 2 come from the states this year

House
NCIS
Lost

watch Greys anatomy if theres nothing else happening

Sport
Alias
West Wing
Not much time to watch anything else ever.
Even have resorted to watching Desperate Housewives with my missus! Good for teaching Satire!!

Also love the Simpsons but rarely get to watch telly at that time.

the Simpsons is a bit of a ritual for me and the kids (the missus just shakes her head)
House, Lost and ER other favourites and used to like Nighty Nights on ABC

I can't believe that Dark Place hasn't got a mention. Straight after Suoth Park on Monday. Crap but funny.
Little Britain
South Park
Futurama
Simpsons
Shameless
Spicks n specks
Any documentary that ABC or SBS care to air.

Lost, without a doubt.

Then come the cartoons: Futurama, Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad.

Seven Periods and Bromley High I haven't heard of, so I'm going to have to hit the torrents tonight.

Neighbours: love it, but have only just found a place to download it.

The final four are ones to watch whenever you get the chance:
1) Trailer Park Boys: I describe this show as 'the Canadian version of Fat Pizza', but that's only in the feel of the show. Piss funny though.
2) Oblivious: "The Gameshow you don't even know you're on!"
3) Corner Gas: just a really nice comedy
4) MXC: take a Japanese (physical) gameshow called 'Takeshi's Castle' then just dub over the top of it...

All very good!

BTW, where are you guys at with Lost?

All very good!

BTW, where are you guys at with Lost?

2nd episode of series 2 aired last night - computer down hatch broken and fixed Loch wants to keep pushing the button every 108 minutes - tail section survivours just on scene

Last ep I saw Charlie went troppo and started hearing voices, woke up with the baby in the surf.

Got last weeks ep to watch tonight

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4