What tunes ya listen to?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Just thought i'd see what type of music you people listen too! Me i'm a heavy metal / rock fan at the moment i'm listening to COG, THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT, KARNIVOOL and WOLFMOTHER all great bands and all australian too

I bought some tickets to the Simple minds concert in May. So i've dragged out some of there old tunes and the new CD.

Also like, Robbie Williams, U2, Cold Play, Depeche Mode, Pink Floyd, No Doubt, The cure, Evanescence and some other regular stuff

Desyn Masiello, Mylo, Carl Cox, Wolfmother, Foo Fighters, Sneaky Sound System...diverse lot there

hilltop hoods are sweet.

At the moment listening to a lot of Pete Murray, Jack Johnson, Foo Fighters, Green day, the Smiths

All time favourite band is Radio Birdman

I am also listening to a fair bit of chisel and hoodoo gurus too at the moment.

My all time favourite band would have to be pantera, i got the chance to see them about a year before dimbag was taken from us! Great concert i have seen around 80 odd bands live in my time and they were the greatest by far

R.I.P - Darrell "dimebag" Abbott

Tism are the best live band I have ever seen

Out of the 1300 tracks I have some fav artists would include: Mylo, Felix da housecat, Basement Jaxx, Chemical Bros, Scissor Sisters and afew others.

Fav CD at the moment Vinyl Pusher Addictions.

Incubus are my fav band

Like Audioslave, RATM, Foo Fighters, AFI, Trapt to name a few. Also like Jack Johnson and similiar music when in the mood.

just trying to remember what tism stands for again?? My mind has gone blank, i know its funny but

TISM = This Is Serious Mum ( a great band)

Also listening to heaps of Smashing pumpkins.

Doug, bring up some CD's when you come up I want to get a few and alter my tastes in music slightly

thats right i knew the m was for mum but couldn't remember the rest

This Is Serious Mum - so stupid but so good, not the biggest fan of their music though but have only heard like 3 songs before (don't ask me the names, it was a long time ago)

Out of the 1300 tracks I have some fav artists would include: Mylo, Felix da housecat, Basement Jaxx, Chemical Bros, Scissor Sisters and afew others.

Fav CD at the moment Vinyl Pusher Addictions.

I agree with this whole lot- good stuff there esp. the Vinyl Pushers Addictions!
And Tism are great too- did you guys know they are all school teachers?

Greg the stop sign. Love it.

Will do mate, actually I will be bringing my laptop so grab a cable from work and we can transfer all 6GB onto yours if you like.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4