What time are gates open?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Heading down to Brookie for my first game this year. I notice that NSW Cup are playing at Brookie on Sat at 3pm, so a rare chance to watch three grades in the one day. In previous years, the gate have opened about 5 min before kick off off under 20's (which hardly encourages people to get there and supprt them, but that's a topic for another day), so I'm assuming gates will open around 2:55pm? Can anyone confirm this?

Also, I have the three game pass membership. Does this cover entry to the NSW Cup as well, or would we have to pay something additional?

Usually the main gate opens about 15 minutes before the first game.

Your entry is to the Ground - not a game, so the 3 Grades will be included on the one Entry.

Matt will confirm - I could not see any details of the Gate Opening times on the http://www.seaeagles.com.au site.

HappilyManly said:
Usually the main gate opens about 15 minutes before the first game.

Your entry is to the Ground - not a game, so the 3 Grades will be included on the one Entry.

Matt will confirm - I could not see any details of the Gate Opening times on the http://www.seaeagles.com.au site.

Hi All,

The Ken Arthurson gates will be open from 2.55pm, with the Pine and North gates opening at 5pm.

Your membership card will get you into the ground to watch the NSW Cup however there are no pass outs.

The Membership Service Office will open at 2.45pm so if you have any issues feel free to come and see us.

Go Manly!

Cheers,

Matt

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4