What the hell?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

febs01

I'm in absolute shock. Is it ge players or the coaching staff? We just seem to have died in our backside after 20 mins in the 2nd half.
Once they started running at us we seem to have sh****t ourselves. We looked down and out after 60 minutes. The got momentum and got stronger whilst we wilted. I am shattered by this loss. We looked so good in the first half then resorted to mistake riddled football.
At least we looked better than most games this year albeit for 60 mins.
Well I'm booking my September holiday. Thanks guys. You're still my team, however I must concede we're just not top 8 material

When things go a bit off I get fairly loud with my shouting. When things get terrible I go very quiet, for the last 15 I just sat in silence.

I'm stunned, absolutely stunned we could give up that game. If it was a genuine top line team you could swallow it and say 'they were awesome what can you do?' It's the panthers, and whilst they have good players, they aren't unbeatable.

I grabbed my customary coffee at half time and was thinking about how Walker would be using this game as a stepping stone to great things, how Lussick looked like a genuine first grader, how Starling was pushing big minutes in the first half with Myles injury. Now I just don't know what to say.

I tried to explain the loss to my son, who I was gloating to at half time. Now He (at 9 years old) just said 'how could they lose from there?' I stopped myself from sayng something a 9 yr old shouldn't hear.

Our forwards ran out of gas ! Same story every week ! Poor forward recruitment

Darcy + Starlo went well ! AFB ?????? we needed him to lift ! But didnt see anything from him ! Lewis Brown: passenger and liability

Lost the game up front and out coached tonight !

We are simply a rabble with no structure and no execution and more than likely no real ability to execute a game plan.

Our only fight left is that with the knights for last place.

End game in June. Never saw that coming; thanks twenty wish I could slap that face of yours too.

I've watched every manly game in recent memory.

I cant watch next week. I'll just watch the highlights.

We have zero chance against the Titans. Their a team with fight.

Not sure why everyone is so fired up. We weren't that good in the first half, Penrith were terrible. Our backline is reserve grade quality and it showed in the 2nd half

I've watched every manly game in recent memory.

I cant watch next week. I'll just watch the highlights.

We have zero chance against the Titans. Their a team with fight.
And a team that has just as many injuries and new players in key positions.No excuses for Manly

It's what u get when you dismantle a football dept completely including people like Tooves and Steve Gigg who had been part of 10 successful years. I have no idea what the owners were thinking as they let that happen.

Simple, revenge!!

Anyone associating wth the departure of Glen Stewart ( and the absolute right decision at the time ) were lined up and summarily executed!!

It's that simple!

Simple, revenge!!

Anyone associating wth the departure of Glen Stewart ( and the absolute right decision at the time ) were lined up and summarily executed!!

It's that simple!
If that's true. We are ****ed. If our owners are willing to have such limited insight, and make such irrational business decision they will simple run this club into the ground.

So far they seem to be doing that any way.

NRL can take us over like Newcastle. Tooves would do better with a reserve grade rabble then this rubbish.

I wouldn't care if our team was losing but showed effort.

What I witnessed..... it was unmanly-like. We look like the 2013 Parramatta side.
I am watching this game from LA for the first time this year and geez i do not recognize Manly at all. I look at the coaches box and see two aliens that have nothing to do with manly. As for the players it is like watching a team of barbarians put together from other clubs to play. Manly definitely need either Menzies or Cleary to reinstate the culture. The penns have the right to rebuild but have no idea about the foundation that they destroyed - TOOVEY must be laughing - they don't deserve you mate - you have to much class and passion, Barett has being given free pass -

It's what u get when you dismantle a football dept completely including people like Tooves and Steve Gigg who had been part of 10 successful years. I have no idea what the owners were thinking as they let that happen.
Hmmm we are a fickle lot. Last year most of you were saying we need a change in the coaching department. Anyway 100% agree all fans deserve better but i still believe we are a better off or better positioned to suceed than we were last year. Gee how many of our 2015 regular forward pack play FG this year ? Roosters are getting smashed but stiil signed their coach for another 2 years. Go figure? Like with us i believe the powers that be see a core structure @ the Roosters. We are not that far off imo ourselves. Just need to turnover a couple of forwards and replace them! Yesterday i think we fielded the most light weight back row in the comp. Gee look at the Storms centre pairing that played on the weekend lol. It shows strong forwards and structures are key ingredients for sucess, something seriously wrong with snake. If he is not injured he has to move on at years end. He is a passenger atm. Again with a couple more stronger forwards and some better luck with injuries we will be finals material again.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2