what the f**k is wrong with our club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle Has Landed said:
What's wrong with our club? Is supporters putting the boot in and not wanting to renew their membership. Sounds a bit childish doesn't it? We lost by a better side get over it.

I've not signed with parra mate. Give yourself an uppercut. I love this club, but i maintain the ability to call a spade a spade.

Ryan said:
Sea Eagles Rock U said:
fLIP said:
Something needs to be done. There is a problem. Don't let this rubbish go another week longer. Sort it or i don't renew my membership. This is bull****!
I'm as disappointed as any member but will be renewing my 3 memberships asap. Last thing the club needs is fair weather fans giving up on them. See you later buddy. Go and support cronulla they should bring you some joy, NOT!

Mate, we are making an effort not to turn in each other. That school kid stuff really isnt needed mate. Be better than that.

Everyones entitles to an opinion mate.

Lets leave that stuff in the kennel.
School kid stuff!!! "I'm not gonna support the club anymore because we lost" is school kid stuff. Let the club sort the troubles in the off season. I'm with disco.I support the club. They have given me 47 years of highlights and not that many lowlights. Anyway hope when all is sorted you all get back on board.

Loyal supporters stick by their team through thick and thin. We were smashed tonight, but not through lack of effort, more lack of size and numbers. But...... Six weeks ago we were flying, and faves for the comp. Hooker injuries aside we have quite blatantly self-destructed and the Club needs to resolve those issues once and for all at seasons end.

End of an era-I will leave it to all the experts on here to squabble over who is the staunchest supporter. We got flogged and the body language and positioning in defence was atrocious....Like I said, fire away 1000+ posters

What will be said if we win next week ? Can't expect to win every year. Calm down people. Club needs to work through some issues and move into a new era with a new generation.

mickqld said:
What will be said if we win next week ? Can't expect to win every year. Calm down people. Club needs to work through some issues and move into a new era with a new generation.

End of an era, time for a fresh start but before that a clean out of those who don't want to be there!!

We will be back but maybe in a few years!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
mickqld said:

End of an era, time for a fresh start but before that a clean out of those who don't want to be there!!

We will be back but maybe in a few years!!!

Couldn't have said it better mark. I've loved the club since i was 3 years old. 27 years. But nothing can forgive the rubbish that's been turned on by blokes who should be remembered as immortals of the club. So very very sad.

I cant remember a team finishing 2ND get smashed like that after 60 mins....
especially that Maroon & white team...i will always follow..

Their was no heart in that game or passion as a team...

Do you wonder why Manly for so many years make the finals ?? we pride on our culture and how we stick our neck out for one another over & over again , but im sorry that did not exist tonight ( and for a few weeks ) and the scoreboard told the story !!

- smashed by bunnies
- lost to parra
- just beat titans
- scraped through a depleted penrith at brookie
- while minor premiership on the line we were outplayed by cowboys
- tonight got spanked by the bunnies again

proof is in the pudding , we are either out of form badly which i find that hard to believe with the roster we have or something else is not right !!

ill let you make up your on mind.

What we have to be careful of is letting the journos (not all) win their little game. Since Arko's time we have been up there as one of, if not the most, professional outfits and a good career move for up and coming players to move to.

The way we are being portrayed (or betrayed) in the media, would you want to come to Manly? Do we want to have a coach sniffling that we're losing because good players don't want to come here like Canberra does. Nope!

I hate to say this word but we have to protect our brand. i.e. we are a pro outfit hated but respected in equal measure - footy players like that.:rolleyes: Management - do what you have to do, keep it quiet, and keep the respect!

When that clean out happens i hope that fat turd Peter Peters is told not to bother showing his fat face around the club again. He is nothing but scum he put's his own ego and dislike of others above his so called love of this club and has poisoned players views on the club.People like him should be putting fires out at the club not holding the petrol.

Peters is number one along with all the players trying to destabilise management in order to get an early release. What a dog he's ended up being for the club. His legacy has been ruined as far as I'm concerned. Not many would disagree from what i read.

Don't know what's currently wrong, but i'll still be a fan 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 years from now, just like i was 1, 2, 5, 20, 30 before.

As an aside, I saw Zorba at the Panthers game hobbling around the main entrance. Didn't say anything, but thought of everyone's opinions on this site...

I'm sorry that Manly didn't win. It was your goal line defense that stuffed you up. How many tries did Souths score from kicks?? Gaps were there and Souths just kicked and ran through them to score. Then the high kicks were also poorly defended. What do you guys do at training? Tactically you guys just weren't prepared for the high kicks to the wing and the grubber. It was a final so you had to be prepared for everything especially near the line. Next what happened to your kicking game? Your 6 & 7 didn't put them under any pressure at all. When you got the ball you showed you can score but you were basically outsmarted and ambushed something that shouldn't happen in a final. I expect Souths will win this year but Manly are a better side and don't cheat like Souths who always have the refs on their side.

How can Manly lose a home final after coming 2nd. I'm a rooster fan and I've had a gutfull of Souths getting piggyback penalties all year and now a home final over Manly. The game could have been much different if Manly had more support tonight. I think coming 2nd they deserved a home final. The establishment so much want a Souths win don't they. They've set it up for that. I really hope Manly or us Roosters take it out but to me sometimes the way they give Souths the best chances makes the game look rigged. Manly should have played with a home crowd behind them. It would never have blown out with strong support.

I wrote a post last year when we were going through a rough patch about 'Have we been spoilt since 2007?'. To which I was roundly shouted down and told, no success is our right blah blah blah.

I still believe we as Manly fans are very spoilt. What club has won premierships every decade since the 70s? None! It's amazing to think Manly fans have seen so many premierships, compare that to a souths fan who is 40..... Or a Cronulla fan.

Games like tonight suck, and I do think there are issues within the club. But let's ride the wave.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7