What Price Kane Elgey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Riley Travers is currently 1/2 back in the only undefeated team in the NYC and is 20/21 next season. He has represented NSW, and his team has an average of 21 points per game.

Why not give him a shot?

Kane Elgey has 1 NRL game on him. Save the dollars, and grow from within like Penrith. Jamie Lyon can slot in at 5/8.
But he'd still be going from 20's straight into firsts. We sign Elgey, Henry either keeps using him in firsts or worst case scenario he is playing in q-cup against men.

Riley Travers is currently 1/2 back in the only undefeated team in the NYC and is 20/21 next season. He has represented NSW, and his team has an average of 21 points per game.

Why not give him a shot?

Kane Elgey has 1 NRL game on him. Save the dollars, and grow from within like Penrith. Jamie Lyon can slot in at 5/8.
Sign up and load up on forward depth "young and old" plus a disciplined leader to show the way then slowly start sprinkling the squad with new backs/halves over a phase in period of 2-3yrs.

Panthers copied what Hasler did here in most part 2013/2014,(but in fast forward combined with a cleanout) signed up forward depth added Kite to harden up and discipline the players in what it takes in an all-round sense(especially training and offseason) added Whare to the mix, unearthed a classy fullback then added a pair of halves.

By all reports Manly have been slowly trying to sure up the signings of our youth in the background with the plan to phase out the senior players over a 2-3yr period.

The rebirth starts next year, this year when the season is basically mathematically over will offer some opportunities to blood some more forwards while not allowing their values to sky rocket too early this season if they show potential.

Ryan has it right on with his comments.
I would be promoting from within as far as halves go, and buying some grunt up front, to complement our youngster props that should also move up.

Youth policy!!

Would still go in for elgey, and have the othe half either travers, pearsall, rudolph, lyon or littlejohn. Competition is key. T.trbojevic, travers, price, demetriou and garner and maybe even pratt should all be given contracts and be developed into 1st team players.

250K a season and see how he develops. I agree with earlier sentiment that it would be a good idea to blood our young halves in the 20s at some stage this season with an eye to the future. Who ever we get has to want to be here, that is a MUST!!

250K a season and see how he develops. I agree with earlier sentiment that it would be a good idea to blood our young halves in the 20s at some stage this season with an eye to the future. Who ever we get has to want to be here, that is a MUST!!
Other than the location and to play along some stars to learn from there is no other reason to choose one club from another other than coach and money.

I am keen on Corey Norman.

I maybe way off the mark but I just rate Norman as a player.

What do you think Technical Coach of a Norman/ Elgey partnership?

I would take Widdop over Maloney, with his ball running and taking on the line he might actually make a better floating half especially if the interchange rule is reduced.
He can sniff out a hole ok just think that behind big fast mobile forwards he would go ok.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6