What pisses you off.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Crazy old people who come into the paper and think you have all day to listen to them about how the town should be run and what should be in the paper. Drives me farken nuts!

Actually would probably be shorter for me to list the things that dont piss me off

Filling out pages of export docs and then making a mistake at the end. Have to do them all over again. :doh:

I dont mind Telemarketers so much, I just tell them to **** off and hang up, or once I put my 2 year old niece on the phone and she had a merry conversation with them :)

The ones that **** me are on the customer service lines which you need to ring from time to time and can't even speak english let alone be of any assistance

Too true Fro,
If i have to ring up about my Credit card i get them. Cant tell you a damn thing about anything except what the computer says.

Little ****s who think they run the place. For example, at school today when we were cramming before our Ancient History test, some kid from Year 9 or Year 10 or something is there playing his flute or some other crappy musical instrument, so one of us goes up to him and nicely asks that he stops. The kid just turns around and goes "Dilay lo mo" (not even sure on the spelling of it. It's something rude in Chinese). If it were anyone else who asked him and got that response, he would have had the snot beat out of him. He was just lucky it was a fairly nice guy.

That's only one example though. At our school (which is a selective school so you'd think it'd be better in terms of discipline etc. than most) the younger grades (hate to sound racist here, but they're 85% Asian) think they own the school, not paying any respect to older students or teachers. Hell, even the teachers were getting on our back at the end of last term telling us to intimidate them more!

Baulkham Hills High School. Apparently the 2nd top selective school, that isn't an all girls school, behind James Ruse :p

I did 3 unit Ancient History for the HSC (only 20 years or so ago) was my best subject actually. Do you still study Thucydides and his book on the Peloponesian Wars ?

Little ****s who think they run the place. For example, at school today when we were cramming before our Ancient History test, some kid from Year 9 or Year 10 or something is there playing his flute or some other crappy musical instrument, so one of us goes up to him and nicely asks that he stops. The kid just turns around and goes \"Dilay lo mo\" (not even sure on the spelling of it. It's something rude in Chinese). If it were anyone else who asked him and got that response, he would have had the snot beat out of him. He was just lucky it was a fairly nice guy.

That's only one example though. At our school (which is a selective school so you'd think it'd be better in terms of discipline etc. than most) the younger grades (hate to sound racist here, but they're 85% Asian) think they own the school, not paying any respect to older students or teachers. Hell, even the teachers were getting on our back at the end of last term telling us to intimidate them more!

Selective schools deserve what they get. Go out to a country High School with demountables with no air con and little sh*ts who respect no-one and then get back to me.

Incompetent beauracracies are what gets me. People who use their perceived power to lord it over others.

:clap: :clap: Exactly my thoughts. There are a few corrupt quangos that need closing down.

The above + wealth disparity. And those of the wealthy who look down on others as a lower class.

Karl and Jessica from the Today Show and Mel and Kochy from Sunrise- all equally as annoying although if I had to give a winner Karl pissess me off the most!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4