What now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_3150.JPG
Personally I'm into hibernation

Hopefully a few of the boys get a look in during the World Cup and we can throw a cheer or two their way!
Nah, selfishly i'd rather all our boys have a long off season to hit '18 fully fit and fresh!

NG

I'm hearing Chris Lynn is out, shoulder surgery or something. Will take a lot of spark out of it for me (Heat fan)
He maybe available at the end of the tournament but things have to go right with his recovery.Bulls haven't given him a contract this yr because he won't play the one day comp and most likely won't risk playing any shield games this season.Not that missing a bulls contract is going to send him broke

NG

I'm hearing Chris Lynn is out, shoulder surgery or something. Will take a lot of spark out of it for me (Heat fan)

Is Chris Lynn ever uninjured? The guy is an exceptional talent, who would be playing test cricket, but for the fact that he suffers one injury after another. He's been unable to play more than 50% of a Shield season for well over three years now.

Snow!

In October the world cup of alpine skiing starts.

Mikaela shiffren
Julia Mancusco
Anna Veith
Lara Gut
Tina Weirather

etc etc etc

IN snowboarding, Aussie "Chumpy" has already won his first two snowcross races. winter Olympics next year. Woot!
Thanks GE for ruining my marriage- next time put a "private browse" recommendation on those names.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6