What now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
OK so Manly's season is over and it looks like the Chargers season is over too so what am I supposed to do with myself now..?

Snow!

In October the world cup of alpine skiing starts.

Mikaela shiffren
Julia Mancusco
Anna Veith
Lara Gut
Tina Weirather

etc etc etc

IN snowboarding, Aussie "Chumpy" has already won his first two snowcross races. winter Olympics next year. Woot!

Might piss off the mrs though ;)
Sorry feathered friend . I did not know you had a mrs. You can start to spice things up with her though . Like 50 shades of grey kinky kind of stuff. You now have plenty of time on your hands to start thinking of different ways to surprise her .
Woman just love surprises
Good luck ;)

Hopefully a few of the boys get a look in during the World Cup and we can throw a cheer or two their way!

Go out there and find some beautiful woman to make love to . That will put the smile back to your face :)
twice in the one day Bozo i have agreed with you.... Sh1t it gunna be a long offseason at this rate....:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

OK so Manly's season is over and it looks like the Chargers season is over too so what am I supposed to do with myself now..?
Loobs keep writing its only 6 months , its only 6 months , its only 6 months, then tomorrow, its only 5 months 30 days and so on and so on . Before you know it Bang its on again . It will keep your mind on Manly and pass the time .

Redskins this year my friends! I even accepted that they lost to a team called the Eagles :mm:

I follow the redskins because in the early 90's, they had a guy named dexter Manley who played for them when they won the Super Bowl. Throw in that they look like they play in maroon (I know it's supposed to be red) and it's good enough for me @:)

Edit: Just checked and it was the late 80's

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7