What makes Turbo so special?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fantastic video on NRL.com from anthony siebold summarising turbos contributions on and off the ball.

His ability to peel a player or two out of the line is giving us the space to execute properly. Simple yet devastating. Love it.

Just watched it great work seibold

What makes Turbo so special? Its how he occupys space with ball in hand (and without), and how this in turn creates more space for players inside and outside of him. He does this through his explosiveness, slashing running style, elusiveness and turn of pace. Right now he is the best player in the NRL. No question in my mind about that.

That’s really good, I could watch it all night. Wonder if seibs would come back as assistant coach? Did he work for tooves or Bartlett?

interesting he gives raps to Chad Randall and Brad Parker for their roles.
Yep Parker runs tight decoy lines Tgat to be honest I never pick up on game day. More to attacking plays than individual brilliance. Brad runs those lines poorly and we get done for obstructions.

That was great but id like to see a similar breakdow for his defence. It would be just as special seeing the work Turbo does off the ball and his position play in organising the Defence.

That one try from the tigs wouldnt have been scored had Daly not gotba touch. Turbo had it 100% covered.

I think if you've made it to being a nrl coach, you're probably on top of the turbo analysis. The question is how to stop him. He pops up everywhere attracting defenders attention with and without the ball.
Funny enough I’ve thought about your question quite a bit, more because I wonder and wait to see what tactics opposition coaches might employ, it’s openly spoken about how we go with Tom and without, it worries me as it’s obvious opposition coaches and teams will be looking for any opportunities to get at and or reduce Toms game, as I said I’ve thought about your question quite a bit and I have a few thoughts ( thing is I’m having trouble writing this because I’m thinking I’d hate to put something out there and then see it used against him) probably best if I keep my thoughts away from here just in case, we all know the opposition are going to be trying to find their own way to do it anyway, so good luck to them, plus the more they concentrate on Tom the more dangerous and the greater the opportunities for the rest of our boys. Let just say good luck to them because they’ll need it, our Tommy is, to big, to strong, to fast, to smart, to good a footy player for all of them. It’s a big call, but I think our Tom has the potential to be the best player to have ever pulled on the maroon and white.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8