What is this crap?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Did someone cut all of their shoulders off. Have they forgotten how to tackle? Do they not realise you run with ball in two hands on wet nights? This could be very embarrasing.

And where the hell is Captain Coil? Monas hasn't been sighted since he put Harris over. So much for inspirational captaincy.

And can someone please hook Cleal and keep him off??????????

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Just saw someone who looked suspiciously like CW on screen.

He looked VERY glum. Not as glum as our side's form though.

Looks like half our team are auditioning for parts in the Comedy Company.

Another lolipop pass from Monaghan. Another knock on from Donald.

Wait for the clincher - the big missed tackle ..............

I'm going to document the Monaghan clangers.

2 minutes ago he showed no desparation and the Tigers got the ball whilst on the ground.

Now he's just kicked a ball backwards and straight into a Tigers hands. (From their 10m line to their 15m line).

That's 3 errors leading to turnovers in the space of 5 minutes.

in his defence he just made a try-saving tackle.

However, then gives away an offside penalty and spends 5 minutes arguing with the ref about it.

3 times Dunley has crabbed across the field, cutting down space for the playmakers - leading to knock ons.

Gould reckons Dunley and Monas aren't communicating.

Did someone cut out the Messiah's tongue?

Amongst the worst players on the field are 6,7 and 9. You can't win football games when your halves and hookers are complete S***e

Prince kicks and Stewart pinned in goal. Too bad monas can't manage that much.

Tigers will score off this set - you watch.

Dunley is playing so well, but our forwards forgot how to catch the ****ing ball...

bbbaaaahhh glad i am off tommorrow

Monas pus a pass on Stewart which no doubt byso will call a try assist.

The fact that Stewart had to reach backwards to reel it in and then had to step and weave for the try will be immaterial.

You're joking about Dunley? He's been so poor, just about single handedly ruining our completion rate.

Our forwards have been pretty good, funnily enough. Bryant's been solid, Kite's been really strong and Harris was tearing it up early.

I have to say it. Hicks has been very feline too. Won't catch the ball, keeps batting it dead. Doesn't hit the ball hard at all.

Complacency after a good year last year?

Dunley has been running well, making the yards. its not him who is dropping the offloads its the nuffies deadwood and co who cant catch

With this form we will be lucky to finish in the 8!
Complete crap. Those deep cutouts to Stewart are always effective. why dont we play them more instead of backward kicks on the 3d?

Dunley is crabbing across way too much.

Tutt drops ball on 5th tackle - Monas silent on the outside. I wonder if he even though of calling for the ball?

I've given up cataloguing the Monas calamaties. He broke the Mullane record for the club at the 50th minute mark.

Mata... your kidding arent you? Im not going to stick up for Monas.. he had a shocker tonight... but he did not miss all these tackles...
we still scored 24 points.. yet we let in 49... its discgraceful.

we really do need to buy experience... Kite with 80 games most experienced player.

Service from Dummy half was beyond a joke. The amount of times i saw players jump to catch the ball was ridiculous. It slows down our attack and gets us disjointed.

All in all... shocking.

King Beaver Watmough BK Hecks would walk into the starting lineup... which is 5 crucial players in the forwards (defensive line).. we will be ok.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6