What is this crap?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When players miss tackles some captains flame them.

Monaghan was staring off into space. Inspirational he ain't.

That debacle may give the Tigers the Top 8 spot that could have been ours.

Monas had a shocker but you cant blame him for the loss. when u play half you handle the ball frequently so errors happen.

Mullane last year Monas this year, someone got to be the scapegoat hey?

No doubt, Monaghan can't be blamed for everything. He was not alone in mediocrity tonight.

However, as I said some weeks ago. I struggle to think of one NRL team that would do a direct swap of Number 7s with us.

Even Williams is back in the top grade and pulling things together.

If you are the forwards and you get stuck right in, busting your arse off, and then you see that ****house attack, what's it going to do to you. It would be shattering to do all that work and see it pissed away by rubbish.

Williams??? He came back last week and the bunnies got spanked. I know Monnas is far from the best half in the comp but he is our best half. Moaning each week about it wont change the things.

Fingers crossed for Orford

The coach will put up with him if we're able to put a 9 on his back - just............

Okay, so Monas is 14th in the NRL. Woopy do.

coach dont want him? we dont know that.

he will make a great hooker and $250k is about market value for a good hooker. maybe a little over!!!

There's a banner hanging out the front of the Dubbo RSL that says:

"Des thinks Monaghan is a ****house halfback"

on another subject, I saw on ME a post saying Bell & Orford a big chance for Manly. anyone heard of this besides there?

The coach will put up with him if we're able to put a 9 on his back - just............

Okay, so Monas is 14th in the NRL. Woopy do.

this isnt entirely accurate, the dragons have three half backs and the roosters two in Finch and Soward in there squads, so Monaghs blows out to about 18 ! But yes still in front of Williams! Just not Moran who completely outplayed him!!!!

:dance: :dance:

Coboys have got that Sheppard bloke (gone to the Dragons I think, not sure if you counted him Pepsi). Fein from the Warriors can play half. Cooper Cronk, Berrick Barnes, Terry Campese, Todd Carney are a few more who take him.

Bring back Cliffy. He's still playing, he still would have gone alright I reckon, the blokes a legend.

on another subject, I saw on ME a post saying Bell & Orford a big chance for Manly. anyone heard of this besides there?
The next month will be filled with speculation about all sorts of players coming our way.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Jonah Lomu linked to us at some stage,

Just someone taking a stab I'd say. Stands to reason that we'll at least talk to them.

In fact, if we haven't by now then I'd say their managers mobile will be chock full of messages after tonight's halves debacle.

No doubt, Monaghan can't be blamed for everything. He was not alone in mediocrity tonight.

However, as I said some weeks ago. I struggle to think of one NRL team that would do a direct swap of Number 7s with us.

Even Williams is back in the top grade and pulling things together.

Mata, If you mention Joe Williams again I will Ban you, he is a **** half and your opening yourself up for huge baggings in mentioning him in the same light with any NRL halfback! :wall: :drunk: :dance:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4