What is really going on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Starting to think this is all a personal issue with Barrett and Hastings and not the players and Hastings. DCE probably had a tiff with him in defence on his coach but it could be a case of sides being taken, those that think Hastings should be in the team and have lost faith in Barrett, and the Barrett loyalists. And I think Trent may be down numbers.

How can you say that, he was a dreadful coach the last few years at the Bulldogs. Outdated tactics, strategies that just didn't work and his trademark stubbornness to change it up. No thanks to Des.. Coaching looked to have passed him by.
He took the dogs to 2 grand finals I’ll grant him that but i think he’s no longer the modern day coach.Maybe madge maguire not sure.

Whatever no more des. Great player and got us 2 premierships but also left our club in a huge hole. Trents come in with lots of issues. If he did go bring in a hardass no bull**** coach. Eg maguire or someone like that to sort out playing group.

Hastings and DCE had a bust up and apparently had a blue with a couple of others. Players can deal with issues amongst themselves but a coach doesn’t want on going issues between players for harmony. No doubt this is a Baz and JH issue. The part where players asked Baz to have him removed seems to be made up with all the water under the bridge, lovers tiffs etc.

But Baz has been monitoring the situation for 12 months. He said in the pressers that he made the decision not the players, hence Baz and JH issue.

How can you say that, he was a dreadful coach the last few years at the Bulldogs. Outdated tactics, strategies that just didn't work and his trademark stubbornness to change it up. No thanks to Des.. Coaching looked to have passed him by.
I never said I wanted him back.. all I said was I could see him delivering a premiership if he returned. Fairytale type stuff.

Barrett has painted himself into a corner by banishing Hastings to Blacktown and now the full facts of the matter are coming out. A better idea would have been to send him there for a couple of weeks and let things cool down and get DCE and Hastings around the table and sorted this out or any other parties involved. Barrett has to swallow his pride and make this happen!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8