What if.....?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's 9.19 in the morning and you've had half a dozen goldies already..:eek:
Big day for you Brad. That's a very solid start. :party:
Funny mate . I meant that's what I'm thinking after I have had a few xxxx s maybe sat nights .All good mate . I work for a living lol.

Funny mate . I meant that's what I'm thinking after I have had a few xxxx s maybe sat nights .All good mate . I work for a living lol.

I really hope your Carney signing becomes official soon !! That would actually get a few players wanting to sign here.

I really hope your Carney signing becomes official soon !! That would actually get a few players wanting to sign here.
Yer at the moment Carney would be good .Some good news is on the wat I hope.

I remember 2009.

We had a horror start and it only got worse. 6 losses and just the 2 wins after 8 rounds.

14th on the ladder heading into Round 9 and a trip up to Brookvale North, against the Broncos sitting pretty on 3rd.

I had the trip planned for ages but I was now less interested in the win, and more hoping to get out of Suncorp while avoiding an embarassing defeat. 16-6 down at halftime and I was already thinking of an early escape....

...and then it happened. Jamie Lyon exploded and the team followed. We clawed our way back into the match and suddenly the cruel bounce of the ball went our way after two months of bad luck.

22-20 in the end, but importantly it appeared to have inspired confidence in the troops. The season proved inconsistant but there were some amazing wins against sides destined for finals football that year. In the end we won 11 of the last 15 to finish up 5th.

Ok, we probably saved the worst for last and had the cruel fate of the top four failing in the first week of finals, ending our campaign prematurely, but from where we were at one point early in the season, it worked out pretty good once the luck turned.

I have faith this squad are similarly affected and an against-the-odds victory could very well see us turn it around and quickly. A premiership may be a step too far to consider, but if we continue our run of finals appearances and perhaps ruin someone elses chances along the way, that'll do me for now.

I remember 2009.

We had a horror start and it only got worse. 6 losses and just the 2 wins after 8 rounds.

14th on the ladder heading into Round 9 and a trip up to Brookvale North, against the Broncos sitting pretty on 3rd.

I had the trip planned for ages but I was now less interested in the win, and more hoping to get out of Suncorp while avoiding an embarassing defeat. 16-6 down at halftime and I was already thinking of an early escape....

...and then it happened. Jamie Lyon exploded and the team followed. We clawed our way back into the match and suddenly the cruel bounce of the ball went our way after two months of bad luck.

22-20 in the end, but importantly it appeared to have inspired confidence in the troops. The season proved inconsistant but there were some amazing wins against sides destined for finals football that year. In the end we won 11 of the last 15 to finish up 5th.

Ok, we probably saved the worst for last and had the cruel fate of the top four failing in the first week of finals, ending our campaign prematurely, but from where we were at one point early in the season, it worked out pretty good once the luck turned.

I have faith this squad are similarly affected and an against-the-odds victory could very well see us turn it around and quickly. A premiership may be a step too far to consider, but if we continue our run of finals appearances and perhaps ruin someone elses chances along the way, that'll do me for now.

As I have said for a while against the odds win will be this week against the dogs

Will be close with Jamie Lyon the difference this week

Manly 22-Dogs 20 in a nail bitter

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4