What does this mean?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
This sentence from the latest Manly newsletter.

Can someone please explain to me what it means?

"The stock might not last so its first in with there orders will guarantee not missing out."

That wouldn't embarrass me tbh. A wee bit nit picky probably, a minor mistake that doesnt obstruct people from understanding the intent

Hell, I usually even proof-read what I'm writing stuff on MSN. If I'm doing something official for a business, I'd definitely make sure everything is grammatically correct.

I dont mind the occasional spelling error ;)

my favorite to come out of there was when Steve Bell hurt the thing on the end of his leg it was described as "a footy injury"

Mata is right - the error is weak from a club that is proposing to be professional. However, not every member of the club team is good at this thing.

Why do we really care. come on guys stop the sniping and the war. They are ex footy players

I cant believe someone actually picked up on it, I dont even read the emails tbh, just a quick skim to see if there is anything I might want to read. Never really is.

Actually during the meeting I gave Alan and Aaron a gentle stab at the amount of SPAM they send us :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4