What does Penn get out of Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penn is only getting negative publicity from his part-ownership - no (or minimal) visibility of the Company Name is seen in the physical sense.

So apart from possible tax write offs, why is he bothering with his toy football team.

OK they are big in the US for marijuana based medicines, but you wouldn't know that as it is only sold I think in the ACT. So far, all of the "bad" publicity, this time, stemming from the Pride Jersey ( which he allegedly had nothing to do with), and the current disarray over the football staff, what's in it for him?

He has committed the Sea Eagles to wear the Pride jersey next year (and I have no problem with that), but it creates one more reason for certain players not to want to play here next year.

If he wants to run the football team, get him back here from US, 7 days a week, put a clipboard in his hand and see if he can improve the value of Penn Health.

I feel sorry for URM, who's name is on the jersey, but then again there may be another story in that!
Aren’t all clubs committed to wearing the rainbow jersey during the Pride round? If so then what team will sign these players?

Ouch!!

Just sayin’
She a bag job
images (1).jpeg

Last edited:
He's a a **** owner and doesn't seem to be that passionate or interested in how we play or perform. So maybe it's as simple as that he just gets a boner by owning a team of semi fit guys. If he owned a real team and gave a **** they'd be fit.

A footy team is a rich mans toy and this **** loves toys.

**** off Penn. Manly is more than a toy to us.

FMD Silvertails is really struggling these days haha. Can we PLEASE have something positive to speak about soon Tony, Wayne, Des, Scott - ANYONE - S.O.S
Gees that’s a turn up !!!! What happened to MoD …. The king of negativity!

Just sayin’

Gees that’s a turn up !!!! What happened to MoD …. The king of negativity!

Just sayin’
Honestly the owner white anted Des for having is say on jumper given the ceo was not appointed and he did not have balls to front media.
The only negativity I can see is if this was a South American Soccer club,Scott Penn would be under witness protection.
Penn a grub and this club is as far from days of Arko, bozo, Doug Daley. He an amateur and he needs to be ****ed off

The legendary Manly Sea eagles are an Iconic club

When you are a Manly supporter expectations are always very high

When you are a Manly owner You are in charge and expectations are higher and so is the criticism if you do not live up to the clubs Benchmark of excellence "

And The whinging will only stop when the winning starts

He's a a ** owner and doesn't seem to be that passionate or interested in how we play or perform. So maybe it's as simple as that he just gets a boner by owning a team of semi fit guys. If he owned a real team and gave a ** they'd be fit.

A footy team is a rich mans toy and this **** loves toys.

**** off Penn. Manly is more than a toy to us.
I understand that he has wet dreams about wanking spiders.

Mate.....Why are people attacking/making jokes about his wife on here?? Is that standard behaviour on Silvertails?? Surely we are better than that.
Agreed mate, and exactly what I meant. Bagging the way he looks or posting stuff about his missus is dead set Kennel / burrow stuff. The personal element is just mean.

And no, it's not normally Silvertails behaviour, but the forum is chaos ATM with everyone turning on each other, and ripping into everyone else. Cannibalizing each other. It's sad.

I just hope everyone can move on when the club decides to. I've clearly said I'd be happy with Des or another 2 years, with some new assistants, Laurie Daley and other supporting him, and apparently I hate Des. I don't HATE Des, I'm just an advocate for change is all. In any form..and that's the boat most are in I feel, but are labelled Des haters and attacked.

It's weird.

Then we have that same crew forecasting as though it's fact how other unknown quantities (at Manly) are going to perform before they've even had a go.

Siebold will bring assistants, and those assistants might be absolute legends. We don't know the full picture here.

Anyways, I just wish everyone would support each other and be more open minded right now. We need to stick together as a fanbase, DESPITE the vultures in the media..

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7